club shop arena park (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Just a heads up for people looking to get tickets just been passed the shop and there's a sign saying sorry unable to sell tickets and season tickets not very good on the ticket situation once again.

ccfcmad1

Just letting people know if there thinking of heading that way, getting things right on the feild but the situation with ticketing is becoming very amatuerish

chinamans view

Yes, this is still letting the club down, they say they want to give TM more money, but then cant get this problem sorted its been like this all this season Ive been told. Im a S/T holder. (Get it sorted ) Im sure if I went to the ticket office and could not get one I would give up and not all people want or cant buy on line.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

It's always been that way and has been published online and in the telegraph that the shop up the arena park will not sell tickets???

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Funny that ive brought tickets there all season and theyve been selling from there all day up until now

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

City supporters who buy online will, ordinarily, be given the option to have their tickets posted to them or to collect. However, they will only be offered the collection option by the site if it is too close to or on the day of the game.

Tickets will not be available to buy at the new store at Arena Park on the day of the game but will be available from the matchday ticket office at the stadium.

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/tickets/home_tickets/index.aspx#Q0zftPFHtxMZHFdE.99

On the clubs website in black and white...

ccfcmad1

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

City supporters who buy online will, ordinarily, be given the option to have their tickets posted to them or to collect. However, they will only be offered the collection option by the site if it is too close to or on the day of the game.

Tickets will not be available to buy at the new store at Arena Park on the day of the game but will be available from the matchday ticket office at the stadium.

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/tickets/home_tickets/index.aspx#Q0zftPFHtxMZHFdE.99

And your point is? Im not talking about on the day of the game.

chiefdave

The ticketing is an issue and the feedback from the SCG meeting this week was that they know it is an issue. I can imagne if they are planning to scrap the current system as its not fit for purpose it is a fairly tricky task to switch systems midway through the season.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

And your point is? Im not talking about on the day of the game.

Clearly says tickets aren't available from there for this game, don't cry as you can't read and wasted a journey.

smileycov

Facebook User
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

It says nothing ABOUT THIS GAME just what is clearly written in Black And White, not on the day of the game....Are you Embarrassed?

Nick

Administrator
Clearly says tickets aren't available from there for this game, don't cry as you can't read and wasted a journey.

In fairness, it just says about match day?

On an article about ticketing though it says:

The Club Shop is a retail outlet run by JustSport not CCFC – though home tickets are available from here, ticketing service is limited.

Seamus1

I'm sorry, I cannot read either. I can see that it states tickets cannot be purchased from the Arena Park shop on the day of the match, but I cannot see it saying that prior to Saturday tickets cannot be purchased from the store.

Hopefully they will sort out whatever issues there are before too long, I see there are now less than 950 tickets available in Standard Zone

Apologies

lewys33

Is it so difficult to click a few buttons online and save yourself some money?

Ordered mine tuesday evening picked them up from arena park yesterday.

Nick

Administrator
Is it so difficult to click a few buttons online and save yourself some money?

Ordered mine tuesday evening picked them up from arena park yesterday.
I did for the Northampton game, went in online and ordered the tickets and they were at my house by the Thursday ready to go.

covcity4life

they keep saying club store aint a ticket outlet but its fuking november and they should know by now that it SHOULD be

honestken

After trying to ring the away ticket number for the ,ast week to get Bradford tickets I went to the Butts today to get them, Queued up for an hour for them and was only 6 people ahead of me in the queue when I got there!!

talk about snail pace, plus I now know why I haven't had a call answerd all week.................cos no1 is there to answer the phones!! added up I had rang them 27 times since Monday and had been on hold for a total of 233 minutes!!

good job were out of the cup, would have been absoloute bedlam had we progressed and played a Prem side.

chiefdave

After trying to ring the away ticket number for the ,ast week to get Bradford tickets I went to the Butts today to get them, Queued up for an hour for them and was only 6 people ahead of me in the queue when I got there!!

Maybe they should pre-print blocks of tickets and you just get whatever is next? I know some will moan about not getting to pick but if they could print a limited amount for the shop and ticket office and leave the rest on line if you want to pick a specific seat.

covbhoy

it says on the clubs twitter account that the club shop is open till 8 tonight for the sale off match tickets:confused:

honestken

Maybe they should pre-print blocks of tickets and you just get whatever is next? I know some will moan about not getting to pick but if they could print a limited amount for the shop and ticket office and leave the rest on line if you want to pick a specific seat.
main problem was people buying half season tickets, only 2 people serving, was taking then 20 minutes to serve each person!! should have someone selling them and someone else selling just match day tickets, but I suppose that's too easy for our ticket office, if you can call it that.

By the time I left there must have been 20 odd in the queue with some people starting to drift away because of the wait.

chiefdave

The sooner they buy into the Wasps system (and the Ricoh) the better.
These paper books are so last century.

Wasps used a white box ticketmaster 360 system. We could move to that but you'd be looking at charges of getting on for £5 a ticket. That would either need to be passed on or the club would have to take a significant hit on ticket revenue.

italiahorse

Wasps used a white box ticketmaster 360 system. We could move to that but you'd be looking at charges of getting on for £5 a ticket. That would either need to be passed on or the club would have to take a significant hit on ticket revenue.

Ticketmaster yes but £5 a ticket for topping up a card ?

Specs WT-R75

I think the main problem is the uncertainty of not having a signed contract for the Ricoh. Clearly the club could outsource the ticket operations - put it up for tender and Wasps would likely bid for that tender if we were guaranteed to be staying for the next few years...

The current set-up is embarrassing, and that is putting it very politely. ST holders don't have to go through the pain regularly, but I suspect we have turned away thousands in revenue already this season due to the mess.

chiefdave

Ticketmaster yes but £5 a ticket for topping up a card ?

The cards are for ST holders and they aren't free to supply. Plus from what I am told the club was quoted a very high price to make use of the same system.

Everyone else still needs to buy tickets and pay a booking fee.

If you recall we did try using a card system that could be topped up for individual games when we first moved to the Ricoh but that caused issues as there was no physical ticket to show who should be sitting where.

chinamans view

God help us if we have all this trouble selling only half the grounds tickets, what if we get 30,000 when we get promotion four games before the end of season.

Users who are viewing this thread