Club need to be clever now (2 Viewers)

italiahorse

Well they kind of are if they're wilfully offering different terms to prospective parties, than those available to the current owners.

Sure a court wuld be interested in that... as would CCC, who said CCFC wouldn't be harmed by the deal.

(Why am I even bothering?)

FFS can you not see the problem is SISU on this ?

(Why am I even bothering?)

italiahorse

It all depends on who we're drawn. STH's should rightly get first dibs, so unless we get Tottenham away and a 10-15k allocation then that kind of offer would be meaningless.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why do season ticket holders get 4 tickets ? Two is fair.

pastythegreat

Nick, something needs sorting ref the censoring on here! I can't write the word c**t without it auto ** but on a lovely sunny Sunday morn, with eyes barely adjusting, I have to see the full, uncensored word w***s. It's fucking offensive and people shouldn't have to put up with this shit.
Until it changes I'm on a SBT boycott and I am now NOPM (Not One Post More)!
Cunts!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

Nick, something needs sorting ref the censoring on here! I can't write the word c**t without it auto ** but on a lovely sunny Sunday morn, with eyes barely adjusting, I have to see the full, uncensored word w***s. It's fucking offensive and people shouldn't have to put up with this shit.
Cunts!

Ha, I can't write c**t but cunts is fine

italiahorse

Cunts!

Anybody else hate the C word ?

Londonccfcfan

I’m not a SISU lover or apologist.

But why can’t we just let them be for this season (face it they going nowhere fast) .

We are having one our best seasons (on the pitch) albeit in league two. They have backed MR (brought him in firstly) and now he’s doing a good job so far. Won’t say excellent till we actually get promotion.

Dave Boddy has come in so far and done a reasonable job.

Let’s for once all get behind club when there is good sense of positivity on the pitch. Let’s control what we can control and that’s getting behind the players on the pitch.

It’s a snowball effect. I for one want to see this snowball effect get bigger and bigger as we now enter last 3 months of the season. We should be seeing 13 to 15k plus crowds on Saturdays from now on in.

Seasons way too short! Life’s too short. Get behind the club. Let’s enjoy the rest of season.

italiahorse

But why can’t we just let them be for this season (face it they going nowhere fast) .

We are having one our best seasons (on the pitch) albeit in league two. They have backed MR (brought him in firstly) and now he’s doing a good job so far. Won’t say excellent till we actually get promotion.

Let’s for once all get behind club when there is good sense of positivity on the pitch. Let’s control what we can control and that’s getting behind the players on the pitch.

It’s a snowball effect. I for one want to see this snowball effect get bigger and bigger as we now enter last 3 months of the season. We should be seeing 13 to 15k plus crowds on Saturdays from now on in.

Seasons way too short! Life’s too short. Get behind the club. Let’s enjoy the rest of season.

I'm fully behind the club but I won't compromise on getting rid of our owners.

stupot07

Why do season ticket holders get 4 tickets ? Two is fair.
Did I say ST holders had to get 4 tickets?

It all depends on who we're drawn. STH's should rightly get first dibs, so unless we get Tottenham away and a 10-15k allocation then that kind of offer would be meaningless.

Oh, look, funnily enough no I didn't.

But given you've raised it. If we get a sheff united, or someone with a 30kish stadium we're only going to get c5-6k allocation so if every STH has just 2 each, there's not going to be many left for a 'buy next 2 home game, get 2nd priority offer" as per the OP. Hence why I said it depends on who we get drawn against and whether it's home or away.

wingy

It would be handy for the thread to stay on topic .
Take the other bollux to the appropriate thread it's still there.

Londonccfcfan

I'm fully behind the club but I won't compromise on getting rid of our owners.

No one is saying that. We all want the same thing.

Give it a rest and enjoy the rest of season. Loving every minute of this season so far. Good honest basic grass roots football with the odd touch of class here and there.

NorthernWisdom

Did I say ST holders had to get 4 tickets?

Oh, look, funnily enough no I didn't.

But given you've raised it. If we get a sheff united, or someone with a 30kish stadium we're only going to get c5-6k allocation so if every STH has just 2 each, there's not going to be many left for a 'buy next 2 home game, get 2nd priority offer" as per the OP. Hence why I said it depends on who we get drawn against and whether it's home or away.

Surely it works that season ticket holders get priority anyway.

If anybody *really* wants a ticket and wants priority, there's something they can do to get it.

italiahorse

Surely it works that season ticket holders get priority anyway.

If anybody *really* wants a ticket and wants priority, there's something they can do to get it.

It's getting the balance right. I think I could get 6 tickets for Wembley and ended up getting them for people I knew in the pub who never go.
Could have been at the expense of people who have walked up several times in the season not getting them.
As has been said the club need to prioritise those that go, even if it's for a few games.

letsallsingtogether

The clever thing to do is use some of this money they have generated to strengthen the team for our promotion push.

Oh and FA Cup final team;)

pastythegreat

You're chest beating implies my grandsons a c**t ,that makes you 'One'.
Clearly I must be, how do I sleep at night?......

Oh that's right, by not funding a franchise rugby club playing over 100miles away from home, that's how.

italiahorse

The clever thing to do is use some of this money they have generated to strengthen the team for our promotion push.

Oh and FA Cup final team;)

I'm glad we put out a strong team yesterday, but your right we need to maximise our chances of straight promotion with the money the supporters have put in and get some key players on board.

Last edited:

italiahorse

Oh that's right, by not funding a franchise rugby club playing over 100miles away from home, that's how.

This is our home now. (Wasps)
Lets make it our home as well. (CCFC)
:nailbiting:

wingy

Please yourself but my grandson is not a C**t..
I'm not outraged .

pastythegreat

This is our home now. (Wasps)
Lets make it our home as well. (CCFC)
:nailbiting:
You tell yourself it's "our" home now to ease your conscience if you have to!
I don't have a conscience but would still never attend a w***s game! I have morals!
They may own the bricks and mortar but it will never be their home!

steve82

No one is saying that. We all want the same thing.

Give it a rest and enjoy the rest of season. Loving every minute of this season so far. Good honest basic grass roots football with the odd touch of class here and there.

You still on sugar overload from all them free pitch Brioche rolls!! You'll come down soon. I did when the alarm went off at 5.15 this morning for work.

I do agree tho, back the lads and MR. I personally am enjoying L2 despite it being L2!!

italiahorse

You tell yourself it's "our" home now to ease your conscience if you have to!
I don't have a conscience but would still never attend a w***s game! I have morals!
They may own the bricks and mortar but it will never be their home!

Most old Wasps fans don't share your thoughts, they are just glad they exist.
I can understand your 'misguided' views as a CCFC fan that Wasps need to leave and CCFC will then own the stadium.
But in reality both can exist here and in my 'misguided?' view I think both need each other to survive here.

Users who are viewing this thread