Club need to be clever now (1 Viewer)

RFC

attend the next 2 home games to get priority for cup game. After season ticket holders obviously, get a few more bums on seats at the Ricoh

Put your money on an ST just like I do or become a member then you too would get priority. Far too much negativity surrounding everything that’s positive.

Otis

Was thinking the same thing. Obviously depends on who we got. If it were Rochdale or Notts County at home we are hardly going to fill the stadium are we.

As the draw isn't until 7pm on Monday night I am not sure the club can put that notion in place for Tuesday night.

They could if course, but it might be pretty pointless and probably too late to make any impact.

wingy

Was thinking the same thing. Obviously depends on who we got. If it were Rochdale or Notts County at home we are hardly going to fill the stadium are we.

As the draw isn't until 7pm on Monday night I am not sure the club can put that notion in place for Tuesday night.

They could if course, but it might be pretty pointless and probably too late to make any impact.
They could employ it to help push AS, and one other I guess and had the same thought as the OP.
As for the troll posting above you he's in Lala land, people who are going to have an ST will have it by now, then refers to negativity and by saying so would rather miss out on the gain the OP suggests.
Of course It's draw dependent on Monday.
They will most likely stick to the method employed already and rely on ST holders to dissiminate tickets as It's simpler logiztically .

Londonccfcfan

attend the next 2 home games to get priority for cup game. After season ticket holders obviously, get a few more bums on seats at the Ricoh

We won’t get an allocation anywhere as big as today again unless we play Newcastle.

Yes agree club need to be clever. But we may get a home Draw in which case there won’t be a huge scramble.

mark82

We won’t get an allocation anywhere as big as today again unless we play Newcastle.

Yes agree club need to be clever. But we may get a home Draw in which case there won’t be a huge scramble.

What would the allocation be at some of the bigger grounds, like Old Trafford?

Londonccfcfan

I think the club need to be clever on pricing. There was uproar when we played Stoke, mind you prices were announced when there wasn’t a big feel good factor(after we lost away at Morecambe).

But still almost 15k turned up. So I’m. Intrigued what will the pricing conseidering MK dons pricing has been much lower than our prices vs Stoke.

Adge

Depends who we get doesn’t it. If it’s a Notts County etc at the Ricoh it should be priced accordingly.

CJ_covblaze

There could be a few grounds where we’ll get a decent allocation. At Wembley, Wimbledon got 7,700 so only a hundred short of what we got today. I’m pretty sure we’d get the whole lower and a lot of the upper of the Anfield Road End which would equate to a lot but it’s unlikely we’ll be going there now. I went to a game at the Etihad when they played Shef Wed and they had 5 or 6k. They also sold the same when they played in the League Cup earlier in that season. West Brom, Hull and Huddersfield might give us a decent allocation too.

pastythegreat

I like the thinking but given the next 2 home games I don't think it can be done.

Draw is on Monday night, next home game is Tuesday. Not enough time really to get anything out there. The next home game after that is the Acrington game. Should be full (ish) anyway given all the freebies handed out!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

NortonSkyBlue

All the club would have to do is put out a feed after the draw. Home draw then offer goes out.
It's not difficult to put in to action as long as it has
been planned.
Yes Tuesday might be a busy day at the Butts!

Londonccfcfan

Problem is go into Be if we get, Leicester, West Brom, Sheffield United etc, all around 30k stadiums, we will not get more than 4500 tickets.

Even if season ticket holders get two per person. These will be snapped up in under a day.

Even if there’s one per season ticket holder. There will be hardly any left for memberships/match package holders.

Unless we get Sheffield Wednesday, Newcastle or Manchester clubs we may get a bit more.

Adge

Problem is go into Be if we get, Leicester, West Brom, Sheffield United etc, all around 30k stadiums, we will not get more than 4500 tickets.

Even if season ticket holders get two per person. These will be snapped up in under a day.

Even if there’s one per season ticket holder. There will be hardly any left for memberships/match package holders.

Unless we get Sheffield Wednesday, Newcastle or Manchester clubs we may get a bit more.
Na, they won’t sell out in the home end if it’s us. That’s where we will be heading if there is no tickets left.:emoji_thumbsup:

skybluebeduff

Put your money on an ST just like I do or become a member then you too would get priority. Far too much negativity surrounding everything that’s positive.
Imagine the outrage in trying to buy tickets for that Lego Arena of yours, which you said was being built nearly.... 5 years ago.

Grendel

Not having the club’s location to play next season yet I don’t view as particularly positive.

Londonccfcfan

We can play at Wembley next year whilst our new stadium is being built. Dave Boddy is just negotiating the details which are imminent.

italiahorse

Not having the club’s location to play next season yet I don’t view as particularly positive.
Let me help your worries.
We will get a BASIC 1 year running deal until the nonsense finishes.
Very basic, no buy in to the stadium, no personalisation of areas of stadium and a few hours like now to get out after matches.
A better deal of offices, on site shop, on site ticketing, stadium personalisation, sponsorship/advertising share, etc etc is available but not to Sisu.

shmmeee

I saw something on BBC the other day claiming that a year extension was close?

In many ways that’s the worst outcome: just kicking it into next seasons long grass (or lack of grass in the case of the Ricoh). It’s the waiting that kills you.

Adge

In many ways that’s the worst outcome: just kicking it into next seasons long grass (or lack of grass in the case of the Ricoh). It’s the waiting that kills you.
Indeed. It will be short term again of probably a one or two year extension and again we will arrive at this station this time next year. Rinse and repeat.

clint van damme

I dunno, long term I'd rather any new owner wasn't hamstrung by being tied into something that may be inappropriate.

(Appreciate it's not fabulous having the millstone each season, mind!)

depends how long is long term I suppose. And most long term leases have break clauses.

italiahorse

I dunno, long term I'd rather any new owner wasn't hamstrung by being tied into something that may be inappropriate.
(Appreciate it's not fabulous having the millstone each season, mind!)

...... and hence the one term deal until the legals exhaust and Sisu have nowhere to go.

italiahorse

you need to get your wasps alarm fixed, It took you 25 minutes to jump to their defence!

.... or switch my CCFC one off so I don't need to comment when people are going round in circles.

I seem to be the only one not frightened to mention 'the elephant in the room' SISU in discussions.

Covstu

Who we get is key, MK pricing was spot on, Stoke game wasn’t. I think if we get any premier team at home expect it to be priced similar to the stoke game but it is the 5th round of the cup!

stupot07

It all depends on who we're drawn. STH's should rightly get first dibs, so unless we get Tottenham away and a 10-15k allocation then that kind of offer would be meaningless.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread