Clive Eakin [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

🤔 What would you have to do? Simplest would be a YouTube/Twitch whatever stream of the commentary and people pause the iFollow to catch up, mute the TV and play the stream audio. 🧐

As long as you don’t stream the match I can’t see how you can be done for copyright.

I guess it's like those YT videos of someone watching the game but you can't see it. Will investigate

wingy

When I hear that second one, I almost want to call up and put him in his place. I'm pretty sure that you book a slot now before the game, so it is the same idiots each week.

Feel sorry for them having to deal with that, but why is that prick constantly being given air time when he doesn't watch the games. I might as well phone up Alloa Athletic and have a granny chat.
Dorothy from Digbeth will satisfy that requirement.🤭

LilleSkyBlue

We should have a Clive bingo to add to the match thread one:

'Aaaaaaaand it's scrambled away.'
'Stops and checks, now.'
'Let's get your reaction to the action.'

Incorporate a drinking game into it and you'll need an ambulance by half time.

I like Clive's commentary. It's basically pretty good but with some odd moments - that business with McCallum putting the ball over his own goal line had me gasping with disbelief and delight last game.

We need Oggy bingo too. 'To have a shot on goal' is high up there.

Brighton Sky Blue

I like Clive's commentary. It's basically pretty good but with some odd moments - that business with McCallum putting the ball over his own goal line had me gasping with disbelief and delight last game.

We need Oggy bingo too. 'To have a shot on goal' is high up there.

‘Always good to see a goalkeeper who can...’

‘’Those are never easy for the goalkeeper’

Double drink for any Lee Burge reference.

DannyThomas_1981

If I had a drink for every time I heard primal howls and screams of pain and agony from Clive every time the oppo passed the half way line in a non threatening position.......

I'd be levelled within 20 minutes of kick off.....

stay_up_skyblues

They signed Joe Grimmer after he left us. Also we had Hyam, Fadz and Osti playing in the centre of midfield. This was before kick off too!

Oggy dropped a bollock too and called Wycombe Wimbledon, although given their style of play he can be forgiven.

Adge

They signed Joe Grimmer after he left us. Also we had Hyam, Fadz and Osti playing in the centre of midfield. This was before kick off too!

Oggy dropped a bollock too and called Wycombe Wimbledon, although given their style of play he can be forgiven.
Several times he called them Wimbledon!
Clive is rubbing off on him😁

Cov kid 55

Tell you what though, I like the lack of rampant bias in Clive and Oggy’s commentary. They are both prepared to be even handed, criticise City, praise the opposition. They’re ok. Listening to the Norwich commentary a couple of weeks ago - it was horrendously biased.

fernandopartridge

Tell you what though, I like the lack of rampant bias in Clive and Oggy’s commentary. They are both prepared to be even handed, criticise City, praise the opposition. They’re ok. Listening to the Norwich commentary a couple of weeks ago - it was horrendously biased.
Yeah, most local radio is even other BBC local stations. Oggy never says "we" I note even if he's dying to

ms639

Fair play to Clive tonight I thought he was very good.

Awaits abuse.;)

Yeah did a good job. Love his obsession for managers stepping outside their technical area. Fucking hates it doesn’t he. Think he jizzed when the ref gave a foul throw too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johhny Blue

Yeah did a good job. Love his obsession for managers stepping outside their technical area. Fucking hates it doesn’t he. Think he jizzed when the ref gave a foul throw too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So did I to be fair. It seems that almost every throw these days is from the wrong place and/or a foul throw

Users who are viewing this thread