Clive Eakin - another council lackey (1 Viewer)

DannyThomas_1981

No idea if Clive is impartial or not on the politics.

What I would say is that I've begun to really enjoy the commentaries on I-Follow. He's fair and balanced on match days and in describing the play. For the home matches he interacts with the guests well and there's good rapport. I think we're lucky to have him to be honest - he's very good. As with some of our players he could go onto bigger things.

I've also begun to warm to Geoff - certainly not the best interviewer in the world and he gets things wrong - but a legend in local broadcasting, clearly loves the club and is authentic. They should both be given far more credit for what they do week in and week out.

Sky Blue Pete

No idea if Clive is impartial or not on the politics.

What I would say is that I've begun to really enjoy the commentaries on I-Follow. He's fair and balanced on match days and in describing the play. For the home matches he interacts with the guests well and there's good rapport. I think we're lucky to have him to be honest - he's very good. As with some of our players he could go onto bigger things.

I've also begun to warm to Geoff - certainly not the best interviewer in the world and he gets things wrong - but a legend in local broadcasting, clearly loves the club and is authentic. They should both be given far more credit for what they do week in and week out.
Don’t need to mention wasps during ccfc programmes though

Users who are viewing this thread