Civic reception (1 Viewer)

Adge

The councillors should carry the players on their backs, Fisher should be put in stocks with rotten Ricoh burgers for the kids.
Good shout! There are some stocks on the route, next too the Bulls Head on Binley Rd.

Adge

At work but will be out and about and pulling over to "take a phone call" about 5-30 at the Forum. Failing that, does anyone want to meet on the roof of the old telegraph building about 6-20pm?:emoji_grin:

italiahorse

Brighton Sky Blue

It’s your mate dividing the city again.
Celebrating 150 years not 3rd place but don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Both teams can be celebrated, it’s not an either or as presented here.
The Sky Blues win at Wembley and the usual few vent about Wasps.
Just enjoy the occasion.

Celebrating 3.5 years if we're being accurate. Though maybe it's 4 years since the grubby deal first took shape.

Nick

Administrator
Celebrating 150 years not 3rd place but don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Just enjoy the occasion.

Both teams Cov Rugby and CCFC won something so they can be celebrated. Other teams didn't win anything to be celebrated.

pusbccfc

Really, really hope people turn out for this. The players are excited for it and deserve to be treated like heroes!

pusbccfc

I wasn’t keen on the idea, but it might our last celebration for a while.

I’ll be there either way; they’ve earned our support over this long ass, never straight forward season!

Exactly. Enjoy it while we can!

covcity4life

giv

I’ll be there either way; they’ve earned our support over this long ass, never straight forward season!
give us updates on here lol, i wanna know what streets they are on so i can time when to leave house and catch them somewhere

torchomatic

Just enjoy the occasion.

Shove Wasps up your arse. Literally.

Adge

Flexi time is it?

David O'Day

Just enjoy the occasion.

:London wasps can fuck off.

Dividing the city? Haha Kenilworth twats

The Reverend Skyblue

any mention of those parasites who play the wrong shaped ball game needs to be banned on Cov only threads.
Fucking hate the bastards
There is a wasp thread somewhere on this site for those ignorant to how they got a stadium on the cheap on a lease for the next 2000 years, that was not offered to the club the stadium was built for

Grendel

any mention of those parasites who play the wrong shaped ball game needs to be banned on Cov only threads.
Fucking hate the bastards
There is a wasp thread somewhere on this site for those ignorant to how they got a stadium on the cheap on a lease for the next 2000 years, that was not offered to the club the stadium was built for

They are scum and we can only hope we can have another great season next season (hopefully so can Cov) then the vermin can fuck off out of town.

torchomatic

We're going. Will be hanging around Broadgate, so hopefully the weather will be OK. I remember being in Broadgate for the parade after the FA Cup and it was pissing it down.

Reactions: vow

Johnnythespider

Route change, now going up Longfellow rd , I think this means they will miss out Ansty rd. This is a tribute to the Platt-May family.

steve82

Even the daughter is up for this so I’ll take them both along, it’s about uniting with the players and engaging with the fans.

Can only be a good thing and be supported.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread