City's Hardest XI - Take No Prisoners (1 Viewer)

Colin Steins Smile

George Curtis, Roy Barry, Alan Dugmore, Maurice Setters, Stuart Pearce, Carlton Palmer, Terry Yorath, John Beck.....we've had a few tasty enforces over the years.

Terry_dactyl

I can’t see that he’s been mentioned but for one game only we did have the hardest man in the history of football...
Mick Harford.

Mcbean

Before Wisey came to us I would have said he was one of the dirtiest bastards but actually he was a very clever guy and coached all our young lads - how things can change ! Top bloke

DannyThomas_1981

After considering all responses, this could be the Take No Prisoners Elite XI:

David Icke. No one's going to fight the son of God.

Dietmar Bruck

Curtis
Allardyce
Jim Holton

Pearce

Yorath
Brian Hill
Alan Dugdale

Mick Harford
Mick Ferguson

Probably not the best at tiki-taka (apart from if it's an opponent's head) but who cares - what a fearsome sight that lot would be walking out in their prime.

Pete in Portugal

George Curtis followed by Stuart Pearce and Maurice Setters. I could never work out whether Brian Lewis was hard, or just recklessly dirty. Does anyone remember him?

Grendel

Ferguson lol. Garry Thompson once laid out so called Tottenham hard man Garry Roberts at white hart lane. Roberts did an ugly challenge on Thompson. A few minutes later with play up the other end of the pitch Roberts was seen writhing on the pitch and Thompson walking away

Users who are viewing this thread