City were Rubbish today! (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

Not my thoughts but the thoughts of Mark Robins when interviewed on CWR just now. He speaks his mind thats for sure!

Ashdown1

I like Robins, doesn't mince his words, fair play to him. Carlisle are a poor side and we should beat teams like these he's right

Sky Blue Kid

That's the second bottom half of the table team to do the double on us. Scoring after 30 seconds, playing for 2-3 mins with 9 men, AND getting 2 corners in the process, and showing us how to close out the game. We're not as good as some people think.:whistle:

Brighton Sky Blue

As I said early on in the match thread, neither of our right backs looks up to the job at the moment-both are still at early stages in their career and could probably use a spell elsewhere to build up some experience and competence.

JulianDarbyFTW

He was also awful vs Preston in the league.

This. It was the worst performance from a full-back I've ever seen. I include Ally Pickering's career in that statement, which says something! He just needed a rest imo. I wonder if today may make MR raid the loan market again.

skybluesteve76

That's the second bottom half of the table team to do the double on us. Scoring after 30 seconds, playing for 2-3 mins with 9 men, AND getting 2 corners in the process, and showing us how to close out the game. We're not as good as some people think.:whistle:

Do you ever ever ever ever ever say anything positive ever about anything ever! You are a total and utter doom and gloom merchant!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Do you ever ever ever ever ever say anything positive ever about anything ever! You are a total and utter doom and gloom merchant!

Tbf i think Sky Blue Kid has a point on this one. Fans do think we are better than we are proving to me, especially when makig comments such as 'we should be beating teams like this'. I've probably made that mistake in the past but the reality is we're league one just as they are. We are here for a reason!

hill83

<br />
<br />

yup we need a loanee right baxk and ill keep saying it no matter how muxh ppl percieve that as anti cov

covcity4life

I agree we need to improve at right back. I've said so. Check my posts. My problem with cc4life is the 'superior knowledge' sat at home watching it on tv bullshit.

ccrproductions

I agree we need to improve at right back. I've said so. Check my posts. My problem with cc4life is the 'superior knowledge' sat at home watching it on tv bullshit.

why are you so hung up on a joke i was having with otis in a different thread?

your making it seem more like you have an inferiority complex,you might wanna get some councilling or something,i was quite obviously joshing,or do u think i have issues with those who go to more games??????

you said earlier today i never give clarke credit but if you read the preston thread again you will see i said he did some good headers abck to murphy under pressure and a sublime assist to baker,does that sound like someone who only sees the faults?

i didnt deserve half the crap i got for my appraisal of clarke,especially considering so many people are saying the same stuff today now

p.s your a season ticket holder,well done

covcity4life

skybluesteve76

Tbf i think Sky Blue Kid has a point on this one. Fans do think we are better than we are proving to me, especially when makig comments such as 'we should be beating teams like this'. I've probably made that mistake in the past but the reality is we're league one just as they are. We are here for a reason!

Yeah your right! He probs does. Sorry SBK

hill83

#superior knowledge

You been banned again then?

Don't give it 'joke'
You believe your own hype.

ccrproductions

#superior knowledge

You been banned again then?

yeh thats because people layed into me for no reason on thursday so i threw one out there to piss them off,and its worked

not banned but my username seems to be corrupted, whenever i log in the site becomes unusable,but is fine for my cousins log in that im using right now

nick is looking into i think but not looking good

ccrproductions

you on the drink?

you seem to have some pent up anger here

i think its weird that anyone would post stuff they dont beleieve

what would you rather me do,not post on clarke at all because some people like him? makes no sense

when i said that superiority thing to otis it was about the sky tv debate,nothing to do with season ticket holders i know...you got knickers in a twist over nothing

Last edited:

hill83

you on the drink?

you seem to have some pent up anger here

i think its weird that anyone would post stuff they dont beleieve

what would you rather me do,not post on christie at all because some people like him? makes no sense

when i said that superiority thing to otis it was about the sky tv debate,nothing to do with season ticket holders i know...you got knickers in a twist over nothing

Many times you've said you know more than others. You've admitted you genuinely beleive that. You don't. You think you do, but you don't. That's my problem. Nothing to do with season tickets, beer or anything else you want to add.

We all have our opinions, I have conviction in mine, nothing wrong with that. But do I genuinely beleive I know more than everyone else? No. I'm not a prick.

And for the record, I'd love a beer but I'm in work at 7am tomorrow, so it's not to be.

ccrproductions

so if you dont believe your right why post something you beleive to be incorrect? ill give it the WUM to people sometimes sure but i dont post crap,if im wrong about stuff (like woods good form up until new year) ill admit it, really not understanding why your so pissed off.

and if you dont beleive its all an internet forum joke why get along with me in real life? i must be a prick in the outside world too then?

sky_blue_up_north

Just got back have to say this is the worst performance since Robins took over. We could get hold of the ball, looked shakey at back, could put two passes together, never really posed much of a threat up front. The best chance fell to Fleck after 10 minutes, after that never really tested their keeper.

ccrproductions

Just got back have to say this is the worst performance since Robins took over. We could get hold of the ball, looked shakey at back, could put two passes together, never really posed much of a threat up front. The best chance fell to Fleck after 10 minutes, after that never really tested their keeper.

whats that got to do with me and hill83?;)

hill83

so if you dont believe your right why post something you beleive to be incorrect? ill give it the WUM to people sometimes sure but i dont post crap,if im wrong about stuff (like woods good form up until new year) ill admit it, really not understanding why your so pissed off.

and if you dont beleive its all an internet forum joke why get along with me in real life? i must be a prick in the outside world too then?

I wouldn't say you're a prick in the real world. You are on here, wether you are being a wum or not though, I genuinely can't tell. Don't see the point in doing it myself.

Saying you know more than everyone else really does wind me up though. So I guess you've successfully WUM'd me.
Congratulations.

ccrproductions

ya but i honestly didnt even mean it, i just said it to otis cos i was vexed at the pisstake i got for watching that game on sky,it wasnt a thinly veined insult to you or anyone else i work with who have ST's

the whole superiority thing was only mentioned because i got absolute rollickin for not rating clarke on thursday,and now everyone else does it im like....hello?!!!!!!! it was an i told you so moment,not becase im happy clarke messed up but because i wanted to bring attention to people who mocked me unfairly

fuck it now i cant be arsed, u kno me in real life,i dont dismiss other peoples opinons on cov

p.s NICK FIX MY USERNAME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr pot

Just got back from carlise. I'm telling you the team looked completely out of sorts today but I'm only blaming it on Thursday's exploits. Tranmere at home will really be a test to see how far we've come in the league. Were used to scoring goals and that hadn't happened. Playing Clarke upfront on his own worries me

Brighton Sky Blue

Just got back from carlise. I'm telling you the team looked completely out of sorts today but I'm only blaming it on Thursday's exploits. Tranmere at home will really be a test to see how far we've come in the league. Were used to scoring goals and that hadn't happened. Playing Clarke upfront on his own worries me

There wouldn't have been much respite to be fair between the PNE game and having the long journey up yesterday. Probably explained the awful start and an apparent failure to gain much headway.

Users who are viewing this thread