City were Rubbish today! (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

Clarke messes up majorly most games . Christies a much better player IMO all round

Defensively and crossing Clarke is better.

Christie is better at getting forward and linking up with his RM.

Goalscoring is even: not many!

Steve.B50

Just got back, that was a terrible display.
Long trip both ways, no effort from team, dump of a ground and they are very poor.

Lets hope it's just a blip.

Sky Blue Kid

@SBS76..

No Problem m8. I'm not a doom and gloom merchant, just a realist. I've always played/watched a game with perception of what I believe to be the truth in how it is played. If we dominated a game, I will say so, If we get mullered, I will also, say so.
Let's all hope that Tranmere don't become the 3rd team to do the double on us eh!;)

CUS Wyken

Just got back from carlise. I'm telling you the team looked completely out of sorts today but I'm only blaming it on Thursday's exploits. Tranmere at home will really be a test to see how far we've come in the league. Were used to scoring goals and that hadn't happened. Playing Clarke upfront on his own worries me

Just got back and totally agree mate. Worst I've seen wood play in a long while. Clarke should not be played as a lone striker COMPLETELY different style to Mcgoldrick. I thought Elliot played ok as did the young lad wilson but overall a frustrating long day. I think a lot of work needs to be done on the training ground in terms of tactics. The 4-5-1 needs to be ditched with Clarke in the side.

Great turnout by us and loved the old fashioned ground and unlike the Ricoh plenty or boozers within walking distance of the ground and even had time before the match to watch some lesbians playing rugby :)

Mr pot

Carlisle a good trip out. I'm lucky to know a few people up there. Just crap with a loss because it's a long way to drive back.

dongonzalos

yeh thats because people layed into me for no reason on thursday so i threw one out there to piss them off,and its worked

not banned but my username seems to be corrupted, whenever i log in the site becomes unusable,but is fine for my cousins log in that im using right now

nick is looking into i think but not looking good

What is your normal user name?

ccrproductions

im not banned

jsut whenever i log in as ccfc4life the website stops responding,its really weird

this is my cousins log in,i guess ill have to leave soon or set up a new account

Users who are viewing this thread