City to Exit Administration? (2 Viewers)

Sba180

And with sisu owing themselves £60m, how can they justify asking £60m to sell? That's basically just making £60m!? I dunno, just the way it seems to me

They would still have to actually pay the £1.3million owed to ACL, not just promise to pay it and then forget or deny it ever happened.

Nonleagueherewecome

So, any more word on this? I would have thought that if Fisher is saying that they are going to pay their debts and exist administration, it is something that all City fans deserve to hear!

Ashdown1

I don't want to hear anything other than they are on their bikes. What happens if the cretins do stay? Another round of cuts, mysterious administration charges in the clubs accounts, transfer embargos, merry go round of managers, bullshit threats, non payment of bills, more points deductions....................
SISU OUT is the only way forward !!

italiahorse

If SISU are still here at the start of next season how many season tickets will they sell, very few I would have thought

They have lost the fans, forever now, the ground owners won't help them nor the council in any way. Nobody will believe a word Timmy/SISU says in the future
How have they a future even if they pay up the debts
They are finished

You will be surprised how many tickets they will sell, but only at the Ricoh.

@richh87

You will be surprised how many tickets they will sell, but only at the Ricoh.

I'd guess at about 6,000. A pathetic amount for this club.

I'm praying they leave, but can see them staying and existing administration so that they can hold the club to ransom and try to get Haskell to part with more cash than he would have to in admin. He will walk away and we'll have a few more years of this sh1t while they drag us down to League2.

They will leave us in a terrible state.

Tank Top

Can't see it being true, administrator has to complete his report and then consider all offers.

That would be true in normal circumstances, But don't forget what we have here is a SISU appointed Administrator, and they appear to have the knack of corrupting every thing they touch, he appears to be buying tine for Sisu to reprint another Golden share, and then file it under "Holdings" while no one is watching

Skyblueweeman

That would be true in normal circumstances, But don't forget what we have here is a SISU appointed Administrator, and they appear to have the knack of corrupting every thing they touch, he appears to be buying tine for Sisu to reprint another Golden share, and then file it under "Holdings" while no one is watching

Surely if ACL objected, they would've raised this in court, no?

I don't buy all this 'SISU appointed administrator' nonsense. I know that it was their preferred choice but legally, it would have to have agreed by all parties, including the innocent ACL so they would've had a chance to say they objected. They didn't so are obviously as happy with them as SISU/CCFC.

WM

Users who are viewing this thread