City to Exit Administration? (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Somebody from the Sky Blues Trust told me today that he'd met with Tim Fisher earlier in the week and Fisher had claimed that they were "Going to pay our debts and exit administration shortly".

Can anyone else shed any light on the assertion? The Trust member himself seemed a bit sceptical, but he was just passing on what he'd been told as I was joining up and as it was 10 minutes before kick off I didn't really have time to question him further.

"Our" and "debts" are both terms that would require extensive explanation and definition given our present circumstances...

Moff

It wouldnt add up would it? Especially coming from a man who cant lie straight in bed, and uses his dog fifi as a threat against people brandishing that foulest of weapons, a balloon.

If the money was there why not use it to hold off admin? and therefore not derail the season in one simplae action, as the 10 point penalty has led us to see the season out with a whimper.

The also worrying thought from this is that it would lead to further prolonged suffering under Sisu.

Steve.B50

I think you will find that this was supposed to have been said at a meeting between Fisher and the Premier Club, nothing o do with the Trust.

Nonleagueherewecome

I think you will find that this was supposed to have been said at a meeting between Fisher and the Premier Club, nothing o do with the Trust.

Ah could be, the bloke telling me was just signing up people for the Trust, he didn't say that the event where he met Fisher was a Trust one. Doesn't really matter tbh, I just wanted to know a bit more about it! Doesn't matter where he said it, it seems that he did...

bigfatronssba

According to Tim Fisher the 'Club' isn't in administration anyway, so what is there to exit?

dongonzalos

Weird feeling if they did.

We are screwed as the council and Huggs won't do business with them.

Only thing I can think is they think they can do that. Then say to Haskell the club is for sake we are selling it here is the price.

I wonder if the administrator could say your actions are not in the best interests.

It is not a case of just you paying up your debts if someone else wants to I think that is better for the creditors (unlikely)

Nonleagueherewecome

But aren't SISU's debts mainly to SISU? :thinking about:

RoboCCFC90

I can't see this being true as much as I would like it to be..

Regis87

So they are paying their debts , coming out of administration and then moving to another stadium within a 30 mile radius !

bigfatronssba

So they are paying their debts , coming out of administration and then moving to another stadium within a 30 mile radius !

Maybe Seppalla won euromillions?

Nonleagueherewecome

Sounds like it! "Play Up Irthlingborough FC!"

Hang on that's probably more than 30 miles, isn't it?

"Play Up Hinckley Rovers!"

kingharvest

It was at the SCG meeting on Tuesday, the guy you spoke to must have been the trust representative at the meeting as Jan couldn't make it.

I've written a report, just waiting to get it agreed by the rest of the group.

Nonleagueherewecome

OK so it was to the Premier Club, and I assume there was a SBT presence, which is how we'll get that statement later. Looking forwards to it, would love to know what was actually said seeing as it's the first statement of intent by SISU since the appeal was withdrawn.

Nonleagueherewecome

cofastreecity

It wouldnt add up would it? Especially coming from a man who cant lie straight in bed, and uses his dog fifi as a threat against people brandishing that foulest of weapons, a balloon.

If the money was there why not use it to hold off admin? and therefore not derail the season in one simplae action, as the 10 point penalty has led us to see the season out with a whimper.

The also worrying thought from this is that it would lead to further prolonged suffering under Sisu.
Spot on Mott, TF has led the club to the brink of extinction, as is very apparent in the Limited and Holdings accounts, once to extent of his deceit is discovered he will be exposed for all to see, who will feed Hector then?

The Reverend Skyblue

If SISU are still here at the start of next season how many season tickets will they sell, very few I would have thought

They have lost the fans, forever now, the ground owners won't help them nor the council in any way. Nobody will believe a word Timmy/SISU says in the future
How have they a future even if they pay up the debts
They are finished

Nonleagueherewecome

Would believe more from Timmy Mallet.

Florence1898

If SISU are still here at the start of next season how many season tickets will they sell, very few I would have thought

They have lost the fans, forever now, the ground owners won't help them nor the council in any way. Nobody will believe a word Timmy/SISU says in the future
How have they a future even if they pay up the debts
They are finished
Mr F is finished, more hot air than the balloon that attacked him, he is not beyond the law, sadly at great expense to our beloved City

cloughie

Tim Rodney Trotter Fisher told me face to face only a 3 weeks ago that we owe no external debts other than to sisu and ACL

So technically could pay themselves the debt back .............on paper due to management fees , that are not being paid and the interest on that debt that sisu charge

that is how it has accumulated

HE SAID YES
And Rodney admitted this to me in front of 2 others that is how it has accumillated

dongonzalos

Tim Rodney Trotter Fisher told me face to face only a 3 weeks ago that we owe no external debts other than to sisu and ACL

So technically could pay themselves the debt back .............on paper due to management fees , that are not being paid and the interest on that debt that sisu charge

that is how it has accumulated

HE SAID YES
And Rodney admitted this to me in front of 2 others that is how it has accumillated

The debt to ACL?

@richh87

This is my worst fear; SISU getting themselves out of this mess and continuing their disastrous tenure.

chiefdave

how does admin work in that scenario? if you pay off all the debt do you automatically come out of admin and have SISU retaining control or does the whole admin process still have to be worked through?

Colin1883

I don't think there's owt to this thread...

But if they do pay the debt...

Would this be 'aquired' debt in the future when history repeats itself?

Baginton

Somebody from the Sky Blues Trust told me today that he'd met with Tim Fisher earlier in the week and Fisher had claimed that they were "Going to pay our debts and exit administration shortly".

Can anyone else shed any light on the assertion? The Trust member himself seemed a bit sceptical, but he was just passing on what he'd been told as I was joining up and as it was 10 minutes before kick off I didn't really have time to question him further.

"Our" and "debts" are both terms that would require extensive explanation and definition given our present circumstances...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D who is going to pay SISU their £60m debenture??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread