City fans in home end at Crewe? (1 Viewer)

elephanttears

As far as i am aware its not a criminal offence to sit in the home section?? Worst case scenario your kicked out.

brinner

i remember about 15 years ago at highfield road we were playing chelsea in a league game and they sold out their allocation and about 2000 more made the trip up and congregated outside the ground and ccfc ended up letting them sit in the corner block of our main stand after shifting a few of our fans further over to the middle section.

maybe crewe may do something similar if our fans do the same?

if not then just get tickets in their main stand and all sit in the corner block near our fans, if enough do it then surely they wont all be kicked out as long as they are behaving?

shropshirecov

As long as you don't behave like a mug you'll be fine. Crewe seem a bit upset about the prospect of city fans going up there in numbers, (please officer can you stop them nasty midlanders seating by me!) bit of a small town metallity. You think they'd be glad of the extra money thru the gate!

Nobody is gonna be looking for bother, there's no edge of that nature between the clubs at all. We're a club that never gets anything to cheer about and we're a 2 leg tie away from a first return to Wembley since 1987. Could be a turning point in the history of our famous old club. People are excited about it, that's all.

BLAKESCREWE

You have to provide I.D.to get a ticket in the home end( for safety reasons) and if it does`nt correspond to a Crewe adress or local then you prob won`t get one

Snozz_is_god

I watched the Sky Blues beat Leicester 4-1 1980-81, in the away end.

Long story how it happened, but basically I had a mate who worked for Dave Morecroft, he had a key to store rooms underneath the Sky Blues Stand in Thackhall Street. At the time the away fans used the Swan Lane half of the Sky Blue Stand.

He said he could get us into the game for nothing.

So half hour before the game started he let us in to the store room and we made our way to the back past all sorts of sporting equipment (I distinctly remember canoes) and to a door at the back, the door opened out into the mens loos in the away end. Doh!!!!!

So I have the proud distinction of watching the super sky blues beat Leicester 4-1 in with the Leicester fans, 'twas very difficult to keep my mouth shut, but I survived

Snozz_is_god

article-1097253-02D7240A000005DC-230_306x423.jpg

mattylad

City supporters Face Ejection
According to West Midlands Police, Crewe Alexandra are threatening to eject Coventry City supporters found in the home areas of Gresty Road for the Johnstones Paint Trophy Northern Area Final.
City sold their 2,346 allocation of tickets for the game on Wednesday February 20th within three hours of going on sale and City supporters, who missed out, have taken to getting tickets in the ends for home fans.
The Police have tweeted; "Crewe are aware of some Cov fans trying to purchase tickets on the home end for 2nd leg of the JPT.
"Any Cov supporters located in the home end at Crewe will be removed/ejected. Please be warned."

They will need a few coppers lol

tried looking for news on the web for ticket details from their sources. the only bits i can find for this match is from the city media. why are they panicking so much? hardly milwall are we?

ccfc_jj

How are they expecting any of us to manage to get tickets now anyway with Crewe doing this 'Customer Number' b*llocks?!

neilyboy67

I dont think the ob would have any option other than to chuck us in the ground if enough of us turned up, probably already making provisions for this if truth be known given the interest in the tie

ccfc_jj

I dont think the ob would have any option other than to chuck us in the ground if enough of us turned up, probably already making provisions for this if truth be known given the interest in the tie

I remember a couple of seasons ago when QPR played Watford at Watford the game QPR won the league..

QPR took a good 200/300 in the home end and the police ended up just leaving them but just surrounding them!

And these 2 are ment to be quite big rivals!

Users who are viewing this thread