Cian Harries - A Masterpiece In Terrible Defending (4 Viewers)

harvey098

I've been to every game he's played in home and away this year and he is a liability. One of the best passers I've ever seen (defender or otherwise) but off the ball he's a big big problem.

JWC

Not sure why thr OP is getting a hammering, its quite clear from the clips that Harries defended poorly at key times on Saturday. That doesn't mean hes not played well this season, or that he won't develop into a top player. Its quite understandable, young players make mistakes and harries, like g Thomas and thr other young players will make lots of them as they play and learn.

I didn't see the passionate defence of G thomas when he missed a couple of chances. Strikers miss chances, defenders get done by attackers.

Harries will learn and develop as will G Thomas. They just need protecting and dipping in and out of the team, we just need to bring in another centre halve to give Harries a break.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For me it's the bullet point fashion and obvious effort the OP has gone to to slate who I think is a promising player. Seems crazy to me, shouldn't be levelled at any player really. The guy is 19 and is playing regularly because of our lack of resources and depth of squad.

Using 2 minutes of Youtube footage to label him an 'absolutely abysmal defender' in great detail is stupid and unfair.

oucho

Well Harries will maybe make the grade as a decent footballer, but that's in the future - he's 18. We shouldn't really be **expecting** him to play like a reliable, senior first team regular until he's 21/22. Bonus if he does do so, but not fair to expect a kid to cut it in the rough school of league one. Yes, other players do and good on them, but the expectation on here than an 18 year old with a few games should be a reliable regular start is just silly.

Evo1883

Think some of our supporters overrate him , they normally do with academy graduates ... He should be spending another year in the u23s but because we are short is first team

Users who are viewing this thread