Christie (1 Viewer)

covboy9

stick with him hes a talented boy, if he needs a break for a game because of fatigue then give him a rest

skybluejack10

clarke is a terrible defender! christie is much better than clarke in the air and jockeys his man better when tackling. Going forward christie is a class above clarke, with his pacey, penetrating runs, he's often our biggest threat to oppositions defences.

skybluegod

clarke is a terrible defender! christie is much better than clarke in the air and jockeys his man better when tackling. Going forward christie is a class above clarke, with his pacey, penetrating runs, he's often our biggest threat to oppositions defences.

Have you ever been to a match? Christie is worse defensively than Clarke. Christie dives in he doesn't contain as much as he should there Is a perfect example of this against Stevenage when we give away the penalty because Christie had dived in and got beaten all to easily. Overall Christie will be better IMO but defensively ATM he is not.

skybluejack10

Have you ever been to a match? Christie is worse defensively than Clarke. Christie dives in he doesn't contain as much as he should there Is a perfect example of this against Stevenage when we give away the penalty because Christie had dived in and got beaten all to easily. Overall Christie will be better IMO but defensively ATM he is not.

I'm a season ticket holder. Been every home match and a few away games. Going today to mk dons too so yes I do see him play regularly and without him we are a much weaker team defensively and attacking wise. Clarke shy's out of headers and challenges constantly and doesn't work as hard as christie

skybluegod

I'm a season ticket holder. Been every home match and a few away games. Going today to mk dons too so yes I do see him play regularly and without him we are a much weaker team defensively and attacking wise. Clarke shy's out of headers and challenges constantly and doesn't work as hard as christie

Working hard doesn't make you good? Players aren't meant to dive into challenges as I have already said, it leads to goal scoring opportunities

Users who are viewing this thread