Chris Coleman

covcity4life

Apr 16, 2010
But we were on a real downwards curve at that time, rock bottom. Obs, RS was terrible, as we all knew before we'd played our first game with him in charge. But Coleman had backing and pissed it up the wall without a clue. Nothing I have seen him do since has changed my opinion of him.
Rock bottom you say but just 1 pt off safety or something. He's the worst for me.

Or thorn who was just out of depth but sisu stopped strengthening team too that season so double whammy

Coleman shoukd have done better but least we flirted with playoffs. Not happened much in championship!

gazza

Mar 20, 2011
I remember the hoofball we played under coleman, criminal when you look at the players we had, hope he goes to Sheffield Wednesday

lord_garrincha

Apr 15, 2010
St. Andrews
We beat Peterboro on the Saturday to go 7th then Plymouth as mentioned week later, then played Cardiff on the Tuesday. Went 1 up then lost 2-1. Apart from the Desmond at Leicester, we imploded and it resulted in Coleman's 90-min resignation letter... The shitshow on the last day against Watford.

marcusp

Jun 27, 2011
Coleman had more money than any other manager in our history. Imagine now if that money was given to Robins