Chris Camwell (2 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

Heard he was winding the fans up on Facebook. Anyone got any screenshots of what he said?

eastwoodsdustman

He put a picture of the score after the second went in with a lot of laughing faces.
Apparently some then put his phone number up for people to see.

rob9872

Always thought he was quite promising then went off the rails a bit. Attitude certainly not right. I think he had a ban for drink or drug driving too didn't he?

Dickie

Camwell giving it the big un - he plays for Hereford ffs. Why do people let themselves be triggered? I know it was Facebook but still

Magwitch

Apparently some then put his phone number up for people to see.
[/QUOTE]
That should keep him awake tonight

Evo1883

giphy.gif

pastythegreat

Whos Chris Camwell again? Is he the one that did the 10 bags bayliss, cocaine gums Ibiza video?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

rob9872

Whos Chris Camwell again? Is he the one that did the 10 bags bayliss, cocaine gums Ibiza video?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
No that was Hickman

fatso

I had to google him, I'd completely forgotten that he was once on our books.
Turns out, his talent has taken him to the heady heights of ...errr .. non league football.
Honestly he's pissed his chance of a career away, and then has a dig at ccfc!
Sounds like a classic case of sour grapes to me.

Skyblue_CP

Lol, why are people so hung up on this, plays for Hereford in the bottom half of the 6th tier, hardly hit it big time, frankly he would shit his pants in pure delight if he got a contract offer from us again.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Lol, why are people so hung up on this, plays for Hereford in the bottom half of the 6th tier, hardly hit it big time, frankly he would shit his pants in pure delight if he got a contract offer from us again.
Just a nobhead thing to do I guess. What did he think the reaction would be to an ex-player (from Coventry) taking the piss at us losing? We’ve all hovered over the ‘post’ button before, but I don’t get why he thought that was a good idea.

Always going to wind people up, and for what reason? I’d be wary going out drinking in Cov again if I was him for example, why make yourself a target? Sour grapes.

Users who are viewing this thread