chris Anderson (3 Viewers)

Calista

Just listened to the radio interview, and unless he’s a ridiculously good actor he appears to have a genuinely open mind about the Ricoh vs. new stadium question. So until proven otherwise I assume he has been brought in to look at everything with a fresh pair of eyes, and not as a yes man. That can only be good as far as I’m concerned.

He has asked to be judged by what he does, not by hearsay. No problem there Chris - that’s what 95% of City fans have always done, and always will.

Nick

Administrator
Some of the comments on that telegraph article are amusing, it makes you wonder if they are actually real or not.

thewards5579

It doesn't stop me and yes for some there will always be a reason, we are the most fickle fans in football afterall ;)

His leaving would be the next best thing to SISU leaving IMO and it might just be enough to win some back until SISU do leave. Only then will we actually find out how fickle we really are.
I wonder.....are all the court business due directly to Fishers reccomendation to the SISU board....if so after this next and hopefully last innane attempt will he be given his marching orders?

Sent from my Harrier Mini from EE using Tapatalk

shmmeee

I wonder.....are all the court business due directly to Fishers reccomendation to the SISU board....if so after this next and hopefully last innane attempt will he be given his marching orders?

Doubt it. It's Sisu's MO

Nick

Administrator
Whatever happened to Sandra?

Funny you should ask....
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Sandra

oldfiver

TF has gone to great lengths to distance CCFC and SISU on the court cases

SlowerThanPlatt

Has he already had enough of Tim? Hasn't tweeted anything for a week and he said he'd sort the ticketing farce after 2 weeks.

rupert_bear

Anderson has been here long enough now to answer a number of questions the main one being the ground issue. Are we or aren't we building a new one and if yes where. Think he knew the answer to that the day he arrived to be honest, but who will ask the question and demand an answer?

Captain Dart

Would be nice if he could say something positive, but he's only been here 1 month, early days yet, maybe he will have something to say to the public in the new year.

Sbarcher

Anderson has been here long enough now to answer a number of questions the main one being the ground issue. Are we or aren't we building a new one and if yes where. Think he knew the answer to that the day he arrived to be honest, but who will ask the question and demand an answer?

It's me. Hey, Anderson, are we building a new stadium, if so where? I demand an answer.

fernandopartridge

Why because he's been here 3 weeks or so would he be able to give a definitive answer?

martcov

No. I hope he is doing a thorough investigation of the possibilities, especially comparing the costs of building a new ground , and the rent we will have to pay to the Propco as a result, against the the rent we would pay to Wasps. I don't think we have all the figures yet. As regards the Ricoh, the naming rights seems to be significant. The value of naming rights would go up if the football club were in the limelight - which it may well be if get promoted. We should benefit from that in that it should be reflected in the terms of our lease/licence. I would rather wait a bit and see if Wasps start sweating ( originally I was for a quick deal with Wasps, but our current league position gives us a better bargaining position).

Users who are viewing this thread