Chesterfield sold (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Paid off by who ?
Surely it would be part of the package of buying the club.
Are you saying that a buyer would give Sisu say £20M to satisfy the debt and get nothing for it ?
Then separately buy the club so it has no debt.
Why in hells name would someone do that ?
No, the whole package bought will include the debt and need to be financed by the club in the future.
What are you going on about now? I didn't say anything about transactions, I just said that's what they would want. To get some of their debt paid off.

That's why hoffman isn't looked at twice.

italiahorse

What are you going on about now? I didn't say anything about transactions, I just said that's what they would want. To get some of their debt paid off.
That's why hoffman isn't looked at twice.

I give up.
You seem to think someone will pay off some of the debt and it will not effect the club.
Read what OSB58 said.
Buy the club not the debt.
Unfortunately Sisu don't agree so it won't happen. Hoffman isn't stupid either.

Nick

Administrator
I give up.
You seem to think someone will pay off some of the debt and it will not effect the club.
Read what OSB58 said.
Buy the club not the debt.
Unfortunately Sisu don't agree so it won't happen. Hoffman isn't stupid either.

I haven't said they would, I said that's what they want and what it would need. That's why hoffman gets rejected straight off.

You said if they pay sisu off the club would be in debt, I said they wouldn't.

Wasps took on debt didn't they? Which was the point made.

italiahorse

I haven't said they would, I said that's what they want and what it would need. That's why hoffman gets rejected straight off.

You said if they pay sisu off the club would be in debt, I said they wouldn't.

Wasps took on debt didn't they? Which was the point made.

The Wasps debt taken on was a loan that effectively paid for the kitting out of the stadium.
In effect they are getting something for their money.
Thats why I said it was different.

cloughie

As a non-accountant I found the Chesterfield accounts to be easier to understand, with income and expenditure more clearly labelled. It appears that Chesterfield include incoming transfer fees as turnover, CCFC do not. Why is that?

CCFC accounts include interest of £2.4m, Chesterfield £244k

And there we have it £2.4 million as oldskyblue said maximum invested £33million return of over 7% each year is a good investment. That's why they are here

BackRoomRummermill

We would never get sold for 10 Million , too much potential for the club . Has SISU said they wanted to get out ? I suppose they would if it met their valuation but no idea what that is, but I know that everything that could be sold at the right price and I mean everything.

Captain Dart

And there we have it £2.4 million as oldskyblue said maximum invested £33million return of over 7% each year is a good investment. That's why they are here
Thing is that is a book figure, they are never going to get that money it is just a number in the accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread