Chesterfield (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Usually about now, has been massive queues outside and inside for the food bits. I hope there is a late surge!

stupot07

Poor pass by Armstrong pushed JOB too wide, JOB runs it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Chesterfield looking up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Murphy gets the ball wide in a great position, no one in the box, pulls it back to Armstrong on the edge shot gets blocked and they counter

stupot07

Job intercepts a poor pass out by the keeper but cross is too far ahead of Armstrong. Corner

stupot07

Armstrong shoots from 45 yards with his wrong foot. Goes out for a throwing.....

stupot07

Kent just doesn't looks strong enough, he's getting eased off the ball every time

stupot07

Murphy shoots from the byline. Everyone claps

Users who are viewing this thread