Chesterfield Crowd (3 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Wasn't at the game myself. But I'm going to go with nobody knew who the fuck he was. Not the cleverest bunch football fans are we.
speak for yourself;)

Johnnythespider

All this " city fans are too stupid to realise who he is" hogwash. We are obviously the cleverest fans in the league, as we have realised that giving a player loads of shit merely motivates them to shove it back down our throats by scoring.

Sky Blue Harry H

Going back a fair while I remember Peter Shilton getting stick all game long and that was just because the papers had discovered he was having an affair, so I am surprised Evans didn't get any stick at all.

He did behave appallingly whether guilty or not.
Was at that 'Tina, Tina Tina etc in the back of a Cortina' IIRC !!

covcity4life

It is a good job to be honest Ruben didn't do it. He wouldn't have just got up and run off.

Depends if you saw any of it on the highlights though I guess?

Well guess what mate.........I did see it on the highlights indeed!

rupert_bear

[QUOTEThe Leicester fans would chant "Frankie shagged your missus" from behind his goal.[/QUOTE]
I think Frankie was nailing a number of players wives at the time and supporters wives too.

Wheelfass

Was at that 'Tina, Tina Tina etc in the back of a Cortina' IIRC !!
Quote belowe from a Guardian article. I think she was Tina Street. I remember Shilton reacting with anger at the "Tina Tina Tina" chants.

Shilton was arrested for drink-driving after being found at 5am in a country lane with a woman called Tina in his car. When Tina's husband Colin arrived he said the pair were partially clothed. Shilton hurriedly drove away and crashed into a lamppost. He admitted 'taking a lady for a meal' and was fined £350 and banned from driving for 15 months. He then had to endure countless terrace chants of 'Shilton, Shilton, where's your wife?'

bringbackrattles

When Gordon Banks was in goal for Stoke once the West End lobbed bananas at him.He was called a monkey for his features I assume,but it didn't seem to bother him and I recall him calmly eating one !

Users who are viewing this thread