Chesterfield away (1 Viewer)

Monners

Quite glad I sorted mine last Friday now - should be a guddun!

SlowerThanPlatt

Barnsley had 1,975 there on the opening day which was a complete sell out.

So by that basis we will get just under a 1,000 more tickets and that's it unless Chesterfield decide to cash in and move home fans

crazylegsjoe

Cheers for the heads up! Been planning to head down from Scotland for this one for ages, had I not seen this thread I'd probably have thought I'd have been fine closer to the time. Got them today.

PUSB

no_loyalty

When the new batch of tickets become available on Monday can you buy online? or do you have to get them from the ticket office at the Butts?

skyblue1991

When the new batch of tickets become available on Monday can you buy online? or do you have to get them from the ticket office at the Butts?

I would get into the habit of getting tickets online. By far the most convenient and guaranteed method possible.

Looks like this will sell out!

pusbccfc

First batch online have sold out in 7 minutes. Only about 250 in that one, so should be more.

R

RB1992

Got mine, there appeared to only be about a dozen or so left when I logged on about 5 past.

SlowerThanPlatt

Chesterfield tickets have now sold out online. There are a limited number of tickets still available on 02476991987 (Option 1) #pusb

Evo1883

Im down here now at the butts ..the queue is big , they have sold out online and judging by whats left here i would say there is around 200 left max going off the ticket pile

SlowerThanPlatt

Limited number of Chesterfield tickets are available on 02476991987 (Option 1). This is alongside those for fans already queuing #pusb

edgy

Looks like we've missed out. Was told best way was online only to see about 200 seats available. All gone in 10 mins.
Gutted. Infact annoyed. If you're telling people to use the online service, make a larger percentage available on there.

SlowerThanPlatt

Looks like we've missed out. Was told best way was online only to see about 200 seats available. All gone in 10 mins.
Gutted. Infact annoyed. If you're telling people to use the online service, make a larger percentage available on there.

The clubs website says they have requested more tickets

chiefdave

Its no win really. When they've done what you suggested in the past they've been moaned at for selling to people online when there are people queuing. If they went online only people would complain about that. If there's a limited amount of tickets unfortunately someone will always miss out.

ccfcmad1

Got crewe tickets today instead looking foward to it SBA have been top notch on the road this season.

edgy

Its no win really. When they've done what you suggested in the past they've been moaned at for selling to people online when there are people queuing. If they went online only people would complain about that. If there's a limited amount of tickets unfortunately someone will always miss out.

Understand the problem. Just would have thought more than 25% of tickets would be available on their preferred method

no_loyalty

Glad I got the old man to get the tickets from the Butts instead of online

lewys33

I went online at about 11.05 and couldn't believe how many had already gone, glad I remembered to check at 11 and get them bought!

Specs WT-R75

Crazy... it's only a small ground 10k or so and aparently they have the facility to house away fans in another stand if the demand is not there from their own fans... but with it being Christmas home fixture for Chesterfield you would expect them to sell out... but I guess the logistics of this is why it has to be an all-ticket game.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Im down here now at the butts ..the queue is big , they have sold out online and judging by whats left here i would say there is around 200 left max going off the ticket pile

Are you sure there was a queue? After all it's a well known fact that Coventry fans can't get the day off. You must have been at the wrong place

Users who are viewing this thread