Chesterfield away (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Are you sure there was a queue? After all it's a well known fact that Coventry fans can't get the day off. You must have been at the wrong place

Yes I was working!!
and they change the time and place every week, Tescos, Ground,internet, phone GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But hey sent someone in my place,,,,,:)

Happy Dayzz

clint van damme

Yes I was working!!
and they change the time and place every week, Tescos, Ground,internet, phone GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But hey sent someone in my place,,,,,:)

Happy Dayzz

Yeah, so did I, the wife. 2 hours queuing!

Should have seen the face on it last night, For fucks sakes love calm down,, I'd do the same for you!

chiefdave

Is online ticketing down for anyone else or just me?

Edit: panic over, Tim's put another quid in the meter and its up again.

SlowerThanPlatt

Tickets for the Chesterfield game are now sold out. We have requested more tickets and will let fans know if this is confirmed #pusb

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Fantastic effort for an away game over Xmas! Can't make it to this one myself but the fact the next 3 away games Sheff, Chesterfield & Crewe we will have over 1000, probably the lowest being about 1200 on Sunday for a noon kick off on TV! Top work SBA!

Tommystours

Looks like we have sold 1900 minimum for Chesterfield .Got mine yesterday on line + 2 others
girl at work got hers plus husband and kids by phone this morning only 13 left
could sell another 1000 come on city put some pressure on to get some more.
checked out corporate £90 inc parking 3 course meal etc. But cheaper with the SBA. Register with Chesterfield FC buy online before they realise and sit on your hands

lewys33

If I remember correctly most they have ever given out is 2100ish. It's gonna be a top day out for the SBA!

lewys33

"Away supporters are normally housed in the Rubicon Print Stand at the North end of the stadium, where up to 2,112 supporters can be seated. If demand requires it then additional seating can also be made available in the Spencers Solicitors Community Stand."

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/proact-stadium-chesterfield.html#awhat-is-it-like-for-away-fans

So the stand itself holds around 2100 with a potential for a few more in another stand. Depends how much they are willing to give us I guess.

letsallsingtogether

Cant come quick enough I believe we will be clear at the top by then:D

SlowerThanPlatt

After requesting extra tickets, 750 have been made available and will be sold Friday, December 11th at 10am...
750 additional tickets will be sold for Coventry City's trip to Chesterfield at 10am on Friday, December 11th.

City have sold out of two allocations of tickets thus far and after requesting a third batch of tickets, the extra 750 will be available tomorrow online, from Butts Park Arena and over the phone.

BunglesFinger

If I remember correctly most they have ever given out is 2100ish. It's gonna be a top day out for the SBA!

Evening. Chesterfield fan here. We've allocated clubs the 'extra' section a few times but often late on after a sell-out for sales on the day. The only club to sell out the away end and the additional section is Sheffield Wednesday when we were sinking towards relegation and demand in home stands was moderate.

lovely stuff! Stadium only holds 10k so if we can possibly sneak up to 3000-3500 the place is gonna be buzzing!

The numbers you've had (2750ish) are the absolute max due to the configuration of the concourse beneath the East Stand.

lifeskyblue

Cheers friend. Well if we take all the tickets available should be a good day out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Yes as the Chesterfield fan has said these will be the final tickets we get tomorrow.

I suspect Chesterfield will be on top of Cov fans trying to get in the home end aswell because the game will most likely be sold out to away supporters 2+ weeks in advance.

no_loyalty

Tim Fisher has demanded that Chesterfield erect a temporary stand to fit us all in

BunglesFinger

Yes as the Chesterfield fan has said these will be the final tickets we get tomorrow.

I suspect Chesterfield will be on top of Cov fans trying to get in the home end aswell because the game will most likely be sold out to away supporters 2+ weeks in advance.

Last season there were probably a couple of hundred Sheffield United fans turned away who'd bought tickets and found them cancelled. It seems they'd bought them online and found that their details were cross referenced against SUFC's ticket database. Harsh really but seems to be what happens.

Then when they scored a disallowed goal and a group of 20+ gathered together celebrated the 'goal' close to away fans (where your extra tickets are) it quickly went from a punch up to the Yorkshireman being assisted out of the ground.

Hopefully we have a new manager by then otherwise it will likely be a comfortable away win.

R

RB1992

Managed to grab just after 10am. The £3 increase is a bit of a rip-off though.

Users who are viewing this thread