Chelsea interest in Callum Wilson (2 Viewers)

mark82

Higuin is worried about Brexit LOL!!

I'm sure he can afford to pay someone to keep his money in a safer country. I'm not sure with the amount he'll be earning that the devaluation of the pound will have too big an impact.

better days

Higuin is worried about Brexit LOL!!
Maybe it will give British players more of a chance at the top clubs if more EU players think like him
Whatever happens it'll make bugger all difference to guys at Higuin's level
But it might to huge numbers of second and third raters filling up squads at Premier League and Championship sides

Reactions: vow

fernandopartridge

I still cant get it in my head that Bournemouth are a bigger club than Coventry!. I remember going to Bournemouth not so long agao when they were on the verge of relegation to the 2nd div and didn't have enough money to finish their new stand. They had people with buckets outside the ground to pay the players and keep the club afloat. Oh boy how times change.
They're not, they're just in a higher division and wealthier

shmmeee

Maybe it will give British players more of a chance at the top clubs if more EU players think like him
Whatever happens it'll make bugger all difference to guys at Higuin's level
But it might to huge numbers of second and third raters filling up squads at Premier League and Championship sides

Of course the recession will hit both attendances and spending power, so British footballers will still be worse off financially.

The rest of the world top players already come here
It's the EU ones who don't need to meet a standard

What’s the percentage of EU players in L1/2? How’s the average L1/2 clubs European network?

better days

Of course the recession will hit both attendances and spending power, so British footballers will still be worse off financially.

What’s the percentage of EU players in L1/2? How’s the average L1/2 clubs European network?
Don't know the figures but the FA have a plan to help young British players post Brexit
It looks unlikely to happen any time soon

shmmeee

Don't know the figures but the FA have a plan to help young British players post Brexit
It looks unlikely to happen any time soon

I suspect the issues with the game are as cultural as structural TBH, I question whether our lads have the right mentality for the modern game, but maybe I’m an old fucker.

Regardless, I fail to see Brexit as a positive for football. But maybe that’s best left for the Off Topic side.

better days

I suspect the issues with the game are as cultural as structural TBH, I question whether our lads have the right mentality for the modern game, but maybe I’m an old fucker.

Regardless, I fail to see Brexit as a positive for football. But maybe that’s best left for the Off Topic side.
It's a big subject but the current England side almost all came up through the lower divisions as it's become so hard for youngsters to get a start in the Premier League
Then you have Jaden Sancho and a handful of others going to Germany where kids are given a chance
I suspect things are unlikely to change in the short term whatever is decided on Brexit

PVA

I wonder what the highest ever sell on fee is?

This must be right up there. Bournemouth obviously never thought he could be sold for 70m in a million years.

skybluebeduff

I like how so many people keep saying it will go to the Cayman Islands, yet when asked to show in detail previous times SISU have done this, they say take their word for it... that really fucking helps...

Nick

Administrator
I like how so many people keep saying it will go to the Cayman Islands, yet when asked to show in detail previous times SISU have done this, they say take their word for it... that really fucking helps...

In this instance I'd be happy if it did if they went with it. I can't see it happening though.

Fans groups are already whipping it up to get people annoyed, it's just so they can try and get some protests going and they can stand at the forefront looking proud.

vow

I wonder what the highest ever sell on fee is?

This must be right up there. Bournemouth obviously never thought he could be sold for 70m in a million years.
Toby fayre, I believe even Kevin Kyle would be worth £70M in a million years..........hmmmm, then again perhaps not!

vow

Anyway, Morata in talks with Athletico Madrid, so perhaps the transfer merry-go-round will start.

smileycov

Facebook User
Telegraph reporting we have a prem/championship “goal scorer” lined up for Loan to go through within 2 weeks just waiting on Wilson deal as if that happens, we will splash the cash on permanent signing (target lined up)

Nick

Administrator
Telegraph reporting we have a prem/championship “goal scorer” lined up for Loan to go through within 2 weeks just waiting on Wilson deal as if that happens, we will splash the cash on permanent signing (target lined up)

Wonder where that's from?

I wonder what the odds on the permanent signing being McNulty.

smileycov

Facebook User
Wonder where that's from?

I wonder what the odds on the permanent signing being McNulty.
Lol, is it picked up from here? Hopefully some truth in it. I like the idea of 2 plans in place either Loan or perm

Legia Sky Blue

Is there a definite sell on clause or are we just presuming there is? Also what happens to the sell on payout if Wilson transfers in a player exchange deal?

smileycov

Facebook User
Is there a definite sell on clause or are we just presuming there is? Also what happens to the sell on payout if Wilson transfers in a player exchange deal?
There is still a monetary value even with player exchange so I assume value is calculated from that

Magwitch

I think it is very likely Spurs will be interested in Wilson, Kane out for two months, Son away for over a month and with having the need to finish top four and the Champion league getting to the nitty-gritty, whether they would pay £75millon though that’s perhaps a different question.

better days

I think it is very likely Spurs will be interested in Wilson, Kane out for two months, Son away for over a month and with having the need to finish top four and the Champion league getting to the nitty-gritty, whether they would pay £75millon though that’s perhaps a different question.
Daniel Levy £75m?

higgs

They mentioned on sky sports news that we have a 15% sell on fee for Wilson and Jim said he was delighted for coventry city and their supporters that we could stand to get 7.5 million if he's sold for 50m

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Magwitch

Daniel Levy £75m?
Yes I know ? Which is why I expressed a bit of doubt. But if he wants to keep his manager theres possibly another factor, Manchester United, perhaps on the look out for a new manager and the Spurs one, who hasn’t signed a new player for over a year might find Uniteds millions a bit more attractive than Spurs pennies.

Users who are viewing this thread