Check yourselves (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Cancer op today. If there’s a post you take note of today let it be this one. Please check yourselves folks and if the docs are dragging their heels badger them.

skybluetony176

Hope it goes well CJ. And concur with your advice. Weekly in the shower when everything is warm and relaxed is the best time to do it. Part of my Sunday routine.

Sbarcher

Hope all goes well and you’re back watching City ready for the new season.

rob9872

Good luck CJ

Covkid1968#

Fingers crossed CJ.
for those guys who aren’t keen…I don’t mind checking peoples balls if there’s a beer in it for me. 😎😎

Reactions: vow

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Like a player waiting for the off-season to have their surgery!

Good luck CJ, I took note of 'if the doctors are dragging'. I am sure you will be back to the games in no time.

CJ_covblaze

Thanks for the good wishes. Op done. Feel about a stone lighter. Around the same place as the wife’s C section which was here 3 month ago today. Will have to get myself a little bell and a tray for her as a gift. Noticed something a few days before he was born. GP messed up ordering the scan a couple of times which wasn’t helpful. Registrar was quite frustrated we’re about a month behind where we should be. Will find out in the coming days what the score is with chemo. As I said earlier drag those heels if you think something isn’t right. You know your body more than anyone else.

Either way I’m not missing Big Weekend and Germany away! Might try to get to Spain for our game against Shrewsbury in July too. A79B8F25-9D94-4E14-BF1B-1330A2C8D555.jpeg

stupot07

Thanks for the good wishes. Op done. Feel about a stone lighter. Around the same place as the wife’s C section which was here 3 month ago today. Will have to get myself a little bell and a tray for her as a gift. Noticed something a few days before he was born. GP messed up ordering the scan a couple of times which wasn’t helpful. Registrar was quite frustrated we’re about a month behind where we should be. Will find out in the coming days what the score is with chemo. As I said earlier drag those heels if you think something isn’t right. You know your body more than anyone else.

Either way I’m not missing Big Weekend and Germany away! Might try to get to Spain for our game against Shrewsbury in July too. View attachment 24781
Glad to hear it went ok. Hopefully you don't have to stay in too long.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

Either way I’m not missing Big Weekend and Germany away! Might try to get to Spain for our game against Shrewsbury in July too. View attachment 24781
Good lad….great to hear

RegTheDonk

Glad it went well. A stone lighter???? :D

Good luck with your recovery, take it easy and hope you're feeling well soon.

CJ_covblaze

Glad it went well. A stone lighter???? :D

Good luck with your recovery, take it easy and hope you're feeling well soon.

Yeah one was about twice the size it should’ve been when I first noticed it. Ended up being 4 or 5 times the size before they took it out. Bloody uncomfortable. Probably walking round looking like Ron Jeremy the last few days 😂

LastGarrison

Glad to hear it went well and speedy recovery CJ.

However, more importantly what is this game in Spain against Shrewsbury you talk of?? Have I missed this?

Users who are viewing this thread