Charity match update (1 Viewer)

Gray

is there stuff going on before the match? Maybe the return of the skyblue crew?

deanocity3

Tickets are selling like hotcakes! Make sure you get yours early preferably in the days before the game. They can be purchased from the ticket office in the Ricoh Arena atrium today (Thursday) 2-7pm, Friday 1-7pm, Saturday 9am-6pm, and on the day of the game, Sunday 10-12.30am). Only a limited opportunity will be possible to pay on the gate after this and we want to avoid long queues building up. Please have exact cash ready please (£5 adults; £3 children and concessions) as cheques and cards cannot be accepted on the day.

NottsCov

I tweeted Froggy asking if he's playing and he said he's been invited but trying to get a flight back. Would love to see him playing a role.

ajsccfc

Suffo! Was it someone here saying he still lives local and plays on the same Sunday league team?

SuperCov

Returned home from work earlier from an overnight stay to see a nice little envelope on the kitchen table! :) Ticket arrived. Wooop excited.

SunZoomSpark

is it my imagination or was there once another troupe called Venom or something at highfield road.....the Belles came out and then this lot....was some bald bloke dancing with them.....if not i will have to go and see a doctor i think

Spionkop

Got my half dozen this morning too. C'mon you City fans. The biggest chance we'll get to stick two fingers up to Sisu.

oakey

Underestimation I think.
Many people at work, on holiday, no transport to Ricoh just for a ticket will pay on the gate, including me and as many as I can drag there. We will go late morning.
I will be amazed if attendance is less than 15,000 and fully expect close to 20,000.

luwalla

Yeah same here, I asked the guy if they were expecting maybe 8-10k then.. And he said at least 12 was what they were hoping for

ccfc_Tom

@Lesreidpolitics: Just over 2000 tickets sold for #CCFC legends matchSunday at council's Ricoh Arena, while #CCFC play 'home' game at Northampton

Not sure where Les Reid is getting his info from. 5k sold so far
Is that 5k including the online sales?

Users who are viewing this thread