James Smith

Nov 9, 2011
Your right, in future ill adopt the style of Longjohnskublue. A new member who I have to say has the touch of Noel coward about him.

This being the Noel Coward who was
Wikipedia said:
known for his wit, flamboyance, and what Time magazine called "a sense of personal style, a combination of cheek and chic, pose and poise"
wish I had a touch of all that.

hutch1972

Aug 28, 2011
Anyone else slightly uncomfortable that a charity match is being hijacked as a means to stick 2 fingers up at Sisu. I realise that is not the organisers aim but no doubt that's what will happen. Are the car parking fees + f&b being donated to the charities?
But it was the FL and Sisu who changed the Bristol game to a sunday and so putting it in direct competition not the other way around . As for any charity event,very rarely is every penny put to the cause, even children in need produces costs which have to be paid.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
This being the Noel Coward who was wish I had a touch of all that.

He hasn't. That's why I said it. He makes Jim Davisdon look rounded and well adjusted.

James Smith

Nov 9, 2011

ajsccfc

Dec 10, 2008
Is it still the posh stand as it stands or have they started selling elsewhere by now too?

lifelongcityfan

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
I have just been up the ricoh and bought two tickets ( east Stand). Well over 5k sold as of 11.30 and a steady stream of people whilst I was there
They will have 8 cash turnstiles open on the day, so looks very promising for c10k at least.

Cameras will be there

Anyone sitting on the fence, get up there tomorrow!!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Oct 16, 2010
Is there a limited number of tickets available for pay on the gate? Or will they just keep letting people in and filling up other areas of the ground

Ripbuster

Feb 26, 2013
Is there a limited number of tickets available for pay on the gate? Or will they just keep letting people in and filling up other areas of the ground

Blocks will be opened up if and when necessary.If paying on the gate I'd get there early as possible as there is an expected large amount paying on the day,you don't want to be still queuing at 2p.m

ajsccfc

Dec 10, 2008
I think it was Sheffield Utd in the cup last season when that happened. LOADS of walk-ups and people were joining the nearest queue in the hope it was the right one, they ended up having to open further gates. I'd advise anyone to avoid that if they can.

TurkeyTrot

Nov 12, 2012
Just done my stint selling tickets. Very close to 6000 sold now. Main stand sold out, a few left for some of the older generation who don't want to sit with us yobs :) just ask when you get there ;)
There will be 10 turnstiles open for pay on the day. Nearly sold out of tickets for block 20 then they will spread it out from block 20.

James Smith

Nov 9, 2011

Hopefully the latter.

TurkeyTrot

Nov 12, 2012
Selling car park tickets to car park B. fiver a time. Car park C will be open for pay on the day tomorrow

BurbageSkyBlues

Apr 1, 2011
Just got our seven tickets, half an hour ago. Was told we had very nearly reached 6000, we are in block 20, they will work out from there as they sell more. Ten turnstiles to be opened for cash tomorrow. Sit anywhere in your block, seats not allocated.

skybluebeduff

Jun 28, 2011
Beduff
I can't wait for tomorrow, seeing Huckerby and Whelan upfront whilst taking my 4y old son to his first Football Experience!! You cannot get anymore De Ja Vu than that!!!

deanocity3

Feb 13, 2010
Keresley
Kirk Stephens (Manager): Claus Bech Jorgensen; Dave Bennett; Dietmar Bruck; Dean Emerson; Terry Fleming; Steve Froggatt; Terry Gibson; Ian Goodwin; Bobby Gould; Alan Green; Marcus Hall; Paul Hall; Peter Hormantschuk; Darren Huckerby; David Smith; Gavin Strachan; Patrick Suffo; Garry Thompson and Noel Whelan. They will be assisted by Sky Blue fanatics Andy Hopkins and Liam Watts from ‘The Enemy’ , actor Graeme Hawley and four members of the Coventry City Supporters team James Penny, Ryan Harkin, Luke Harnet and Jordan Stanway
Amongst the many other former players of CCFC (and other midland clubs) who are expected to be ‘out and about’ watching the game and joining in the off-field fun will be the likes of Ron Farmer; Ken Satchwell; Bill Tedds; Brian Nicholas; Lol Harvey; Andy Marshall; Peter Bodak; Ken Brown and Gordon Simms and one of our oldest surviving former players Trevor Lewis

skyblue025

Jun 12, 2012
Hampshire
Kirk Stephens (Manager): Claus Bech Jorgensen; Dave Bennett; Dietmar Bruck; Dean Emerson; Terry Fleming; Steve Froggatt; Terry Gibson; Ian Goodwin; Bobby Gould; Alan Green; Marcus Hall; Paul Hall; Peter Hormantschuk; Darren Huckerby; David Smith; Gavin Strachan; Patrick Suffo; Garry Thompson and Noel Whelan. They will be assisted by Sky Blue fanatics Andy Hopkins and Liam Watts from ‘The Enemy’ , actor Graeme Hawley and four members of the Coventry City Supporters team James Penny, Ryan Harkin, Luke Harnet and Jordan Stanway
Amongst the many other former players of CCFC (and other midland clubs) who are expected to be ‘out and about’ watching the game and joining in the off-field fun will be the likes of Ron Farmer; Ken Satchwell; Bill Tedds; Brian Nicholas; Lol Harvey; Andy Marshall; Peter Bodak; Ken Brown and Gordon Simms and one of our oldest surviving former players Trevor Lewis

Looks like one of those old fashioned formations then 2 3 5. Not many defenders there. Winner more goals the better.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
Can't go as I've a family do this afternoon however hoping for a nice big crowd and a great day for all those attending-an opportunity to ignore the madness simultaneously happening 35 miles away.

speedie87

Mar 28, 2011
Anyone know how you access block 36 lloyds pharmacy stand??? Do I need to though atrium?

ohitsaidwalker king power

Nov 18, 2011
not gods golden acre
Come on now, it's not fair to laugh at the guy before he's had a chance to play!

Anyone know how you access block 36 lloyds pharmacy stand??? Do I need to though atrium?

No just enter at the telegraph end- walk around under the vormitory past the JSB section and its next block along

Users who are viewing this thread