Championship thread 23/24 (5 Viewers)

shmmeee

Right. Except us beating Cardiff at home was slightly more plausible than her growing a set of balls.

Can do it for any two games. Fact is we had too much to do and needed autos form for the last 20 odd games to make it up. Playoffs was lost in October not April IMO.

shepardo01

Leicester have looked poor!
For West Brom, this has been the polar opposite from their usual grind out a result taking some of their small amounts of chances. They have looked decent and have been unlucky here ...

Sick Boy

Get those caveats in mate. "Woeful but jammy"

Sickboy is always right!

😂😂😂
Glad you’ve finally realised!

In all seriousness, he’s way out of his depth and the majority of their fans want him out after surrendering their 12 point lead or whatever it was.

I really hope they stick with him regardless next season though, he’s the best man for the job.

covcity4life

Glad you’ve finally realised!

In all seriousness, he’s way out of his depth and the majority of their fans want him out after surrendering their 12 point lead or whatever it was.

I really hope they stick with him regardless next season though, he’s the best man for the job.
In all seriousness I just don't think can call a manager who top of league woeful that's all

Not saying he's a Messiah or anything and may well struggle next season. But this season not woeful

Sick Boy

Here I was thinking we gonna be serious about this

Your gonna have serious egg on your face if he gets promoted

I just said he's doing ok so no repurcisions for me whatever happens to them
Not really I expect they’ll be promoted and I hope they keep him.

Brighton Sky Blue

Nah. We already needed a mammoth effort in Jan. Not getting a winger might have prevented us from making that effort, but it was still an unreasonable ask.
Losing Hamer in August is whatdunnit for this season, but we’ll see the benefits next season I think.

covcity4life

I wanted to still be on playoff hunt by time we played semi final and we are

Best hull Tuesday and the excitement ramps up at least for a little longer

Users who are viewing this thread