Championship thread 23/24 (47 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Southampton haven’t let them settle and start to kill the game as they do, saints really are going for a late run

skybluericoh

For me the play offs were only a distant hope this season. I was more worried about a massive hangover from the shoot out, and total rebuild.
to be in a semifinal and a very slim hope of top six at this stage of the season, I think is a success.
Of course there has been some disappointing results, but there have been some encouraging results and performances throughout the season.

Otis

For me the play offs were only a distant hope this season. I was more worried about a massive hangover from the shoot out, and total rebuild.
to be in a semifinal and a very slim hope of top six at this stage of the season, I think is a success.
Of course there has been some disappointing results, but there have been some encouraging results and performances throughout the season.
And the glimpse that we can be a good side and have a platform to build upon.

Ash

No problem with Derby in fairness, played them hundreds of times over the years without incident. Always have the fond memories of them participating in the 6-2 last Highfield Road game

Tommo1993

Not that it’s entirely relevant now, but Steve Evans gone back to Rotherham. Seemed to have a good thing going at Stevenage. Seems daft. Suppose they’re waving a bonus at him.

SkyBlueSoul

1-0 Leicester after Johnstone has missed 3 decent chances for WBA, they've done pretty much nothing until that

Users who are viewing this thread