Championship thread 23/24 (9 Viewers)

larry_david

How do tossers like porteous get away with rolling around crying every single game.

Also how do they have the audacity to turn up to training after doing it

alexccfc99

Southampton are an odd side aren't they

Seems to be a recurring theme with Russell Martin that when it goes well, it goes amazing but when they are in a rut it is a disaster - what I would call a 'streaky' manager

SeaSeeEffCee

Annoyingly I think we all want Leicester to bottle it yet we could end up doing them a massive favour considering we’ve got Leeds, Ipswich and Southampton all left to play.

alexccfc99

Annoyingly I think we all want Leicester to bottle it yet we could end up doing them a massive favour considering we’ve got Leeds, Ipswich and Southampton all left to play.
I think Southampton are pretty irrelevant in the automatics race now tbh - I don't see Leeds or Ipswich dropping 9/10 points to even give them a sniff

Ipswich could well celebrate getting promotion at our ground

Brighton Sky Blue

I think Southampton are pretty irrelevant in the automatics race now tbh - I don't see Leeds or Ipswich dropping 9/10 points to even give them a sniff

Hope we're still in contention that week or it could be two boring dead rubbers watching QPR and Ipswich celebrate survival and promotion.

SeaSeeEffCee

They are most likely out of it but they do have two games in hand on the top two with all three of them left to play. Should be a good battle for the autos this year.

Sick Boy

Oh fuck sake they have got them Monday haven't they I have only just twigged that

Sods law they play them in the middle of their meltdown and not when they were wiping the floor with everyone
A draw wouldn’t be a bad result, ideally one with a goal with a blatant Norwich handball in the 99th minute to crush them that little bit more.

covcity4life

As much as I want then to fuck it up I also look at their team and worry we would have to play them.

Will just leave it to the universe to let it play out

covcity4life

I think our game causes laicester more problems than against a southampton for example .

We really should have taken 6 points from Leicester this season
I agree with you we played very well both games but I dunno. More we play likes of winks, Dewsbury hall and madividi etc more odds they do damage to us I feel.

But it's a fair point we play well Vs them.

I thought soton would get autos personally. They dropping points and defo also a team I rather not play.

Either way playoffs gonna be extremely tough. As long as we there we should give anyone a good game regardless of if we are favourites or not I guess.

Evo1883

I know this might hurt bit I think we will just miss out this year ,our team though is on a trajectory and will not suffer too much disruption in the summer (probability)

And with 4 or 5 additions of real quality we could really really push for automatic

covcity4life

I know this might hurt bit I think we will just miss out this year ,our team though is on a trajectory and will not suffer too much disruption in the summer (probability)

And with 4 or 5 additions of real quality we could really really push for automatic
Would be inclined to agree with you. But we continue to dream it happens this season of course.

shmmeee

Yeah I don’t expect us to get there. Norwich have a great run in and have hit form at just the right time. West Brom too far ahead to catch without a spectacular fuck up on their behalf.

Which is fine. I expected mid table this season and we got a Wembley trip anyway.

covcity4life

Yeah I don’t expect us to get there. Norwich have a great run in and have hit form at just the right time. West Brom too far ahead to catch without a spectacular fuck up on their behalf.

Which is fine. I expected mid table this season and we got a Wembley trip anyway.
Are autos mathematically out of our reach?..

no_loyalty

Add to that, a real top quality coach to replace Lawrence.

SkyblueTexan

Leicester are 22nd in the last 6 form table. Only Birmingham and Rotherham have been worse. Absolute bottlers at a time when we need them to take some points off Norwich, WBA and Preston.
Leicester have looked very vulnerable since we beat them at the start of the year. Think we really cracked their armour of invincibility.

Users who are viewing this thread