Championship thread 23/24 (14 Viewers)

SkyblueTexan

Surprise surprise the supposedly injured Sargent equaliser for Norwich 🙄
Norwich are lying F**s

Evo1883

So if I was a betting man , which I'm not because I always lose .. I'd back leicester to miss out on autos , at this point the pressure each game must be huge and the mentality just might not be there

HadjiChippo

The difference between Ipswich and Leicester is stark. One actually looks like they want to take the game to opponents and the other just ponces the ball around the back with no direction, hoping an individual produces something.

They don’t even look like the Leicester of Sept-Dec, we mentally must’ve done a number on them 😉

Brighton Sky Blue

So if I was a betting man , which I'm not because I always lose .. I'd back leicester to miss out on autos , at this point the pressure each game must be huge and the mentality just might not be there
Has a similar feel to Sunderland bottling their auto challenge, first season down in L1

HadjiChippo

Blackburn are much better than their league position suggests, been unlucky against Ipswich. Eustace is definitely steering them in the right direction.

covcity4life

Shame Norwich won but 5th place is coming back into play. As Pete said we just need to do our bit. 5 more wins should do it.

larry_david

Anyone seen that clown on twitter saying they were gonna give us a spanking as they'd already won the league back in Jan. Even said bookmark the post 🤣🤣

Lots of cov fans piling in on the daft twat

bigfatronssba

Blackburn looking better than their league position suggests

HadjiChippo

Understand why teams do it, but hate the shithousing. Ipswich bench all demanding Hutchison go to ground so they can bring an extra defender on for him for the corner

Made to work for it, but winning games playing badly is how you win titles.

wingy

Understand why teams do it, but hate the shithousing. Ipswich bench all demanding Hutchison go to ground so they can bring an extra defender on for him for the corner

Made to work for it, but winning games playing badly is how you win titles.
Lot of help from the officials.

procdoc

Fair play to Ipswich. Most of us including me thought they’d drop off. I still think we will beat them at home though

Users who are viewing this thread