Championship thread 23/24 (10 Viewers)

HadjiChippo

There is absolutely no intensity from this Leicester side. It’s the downside of trying to play like pep (who always has the quality to ensure he’s rarely a goal down late on)

if you find yourselves 1-0 down with a minute left, you literally don’t have the tools to dig an equaliser out. All the blame for this collapse has got to go on Poundland pep.

bigfatronssba

Bristol City blasting out The Wurzels. Great club anthem

Nick

Administrator
I liked it when Harry Winks put that challenge that should have been a pen and then turned into Johnny Concrete with carpets under his arms for about 5 minutes after.

Little rat.

Sick Boy

There is absolutely no intensity from this Leicester side. It’s the downside of trying to play like pep.

if you find yourselves 1-0 down with a minute left, you literally don’t have the tools to dig an equaliser out. All the blame for this collapse has got to go on Poundland pep.
Maresca is a poor manager and way of his depth.

HadjiChippo

For all I hear from Leicester fans about Fatawu, he has looked absolute shit every time I’ve seen him. They’re committed to buying him for £20 mill (based on promotion?)no wonder they’re in the shit they’re in.

HadjiChippo

Maresca is a poor manager and way of his depth.
Thought it since we beat them in Jan. looked clueless that day, and plenty of times since. Ridiculous squad advantage and still fucking it up. Wouldn’t be surprised if even Southampton end up neck and neck with them at this rate.

no_loyalty

I hope Leicester fuck it up, but need them to beat Norwich and any other playoff rival they play before end of the season.

napolimp

I hope Leicester fuck it up, but need them to beat Norwich and any other playoff rival they play before end of the season.

Yeah this. People creaming themselves over Leicester's capitulation, and they deserve it for the cheating. But I couldn't care less where they finish as long as they beat Norwich/West Brom/Preston, and help us to a play-off position.

bigfatronssba

Imagine Leicester fuck it and start next season on minus points, under a transfer embargo and have sold the squad to keep the lights on.

Would be the most spectacular fuck up ever

If they don't go up, will the EFL issue a points deduction?

no_loyalty

Surprise surprise the supposedly injured Sargent equaliser for Norwich 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread