Championship Club Membership - 1st Sept (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Right. So no new fans? I can’t buy a JSB and she can’t get CCM without a JSB? Can I at least put her name on my shirt does anyone know?

Try to sign up for JSB, get this:

View attachment 16965
🤪🤦‍♂️🤪

Call the ticket office “we are currently unable to take your call due to emergency issues”.

Why do CCFC hate money?

Oh is it a new JSB ticket? I am not sure the membership is open at the minute? I saw something that they were stopping them until a later date.

Let me look.

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
Yeah when I originally signed my daughter up to the JSBs I went and did it at the shop (Gallagher Retail, old school) and took her birth certificate. It has just renewed every year since.

Johnnythespider

I've just been on the eticketing site and there is an option to purchase a junior u13 membership with seat + jsb so i selected this and put it in the basket, is there a problem from that point as it looks like you can do it to me

shmmeee

I've just been on the eticketing site and there is an option to purchase a junior u13 membership with seat + jsb so i selected this and put it in the basket, is there a problem from that point as it looks like you can do it to me

Yeah you put it in the basket, then you have to assign it to someone. She doesn't have a supporter number as a new supporter. I can't work out how to get her one.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Yeah you put it in the basket, then you have to assign it to someone. She doesn't have a supporter number as a new supporter. I can't work out how to get her one.
Can you leave the U13 ST assigned to you? I'm sure the ticket office will be able to sort it later, they've always been excellent with my queries.

shmmeee

Can you leave the U13 ST assigned to you? I'm sure the ticket office will be able to sort it later, they've always been excellent with my queries.

No you can only assign one per person.

Never mind. All sorted. 1 adult and 2 JSB tickets bought. Still not 100% how many games I’ll make and nowprobably have 4 valid match passes for ifollow 😂 (More than making up for @Evo1883 :p ) But I did it SBT!

anyone else with problems make sure you’re registering on eticketing not on CCFC.

stay_up_skyblues

Sorry I haven’t read the thread as I’m trying to buy now. I want to add/sign my my daughter up as a new JSB. Do I need to set up an account for her as new to generate a suppprter number and then add her to my network? There doesn’t seem to be an option to set her up as new within my account on eticketing

shmmeee

Sorry I haven’t read the thread as I’m trying to buy now. I want to add/sign my my daughter up as a new JSB. Do I need to set up an account for her as new to generate a suppprter number and then add her to my network? There doesn’t seem to be an option to set her up as new within my account on eticketing

Yes that’s exactly it. Log out of eticketing and register a new account in her name. Then copy her supporter number, log out and back in as you and paste it in in the network bit of your account.

Alex1987

First ST for me since 04-05. Also ordered for my two twin 18 month boys - bargain at £25 to include a shirt (to which they allowed me to get Adult sizes so I can keep as a souvenir for them when they are older).
Yes that’s exactly it. Log out of eticketing and register a new account in her name. Then copy her supporter number, log out and back in as you and paste it in in the network bit of your account.

Note if you are buying hers on your own (if you've already done yours) it won't work and you need to call. This is what I ndid yesterday and was very easy.

Seb

My dads sorted the memberships out but forgot to get the seat (season ticket) part aswell. Has anyone done the same? Cant see how you can add it on, I've tried selecting a seat expecting it to discount after selecting a member but it doesnt. Any ideas?

shmmeee

My dads sorted the memberships out but forgot to get the seat (season ticket) part aswell. Has anyone done the same? Cant see how you can add it on, I've tried selecting a seat expecting it to discount after selecting a member but it doesnt. Any ideas?

You have to call or email the ticket office and they’ll sort it. Saw a tweet about it earlier.

Sbarcher

I cocked mine up initially on Thursday morning. Bought a membership without ST by mistake on line. Rang the ticket offic and they cancelled the membership and took out a new one with ST. Very efficient service from the guy on the other end, well done staff in the office.

Skyblue_LDN

Sorry to go over old ground, but could someone please outline what my options are to legally buy access to watch the streams this season?

I know about the VPN etc but it’s too much of a faff for me and I’d just worry it would get pulled. I don’t see why they can’t just make that service available at the same price in the uk.

I have read about the membership but I’m worried if I fork out for that and they allow fans back in I’ll be left without coverage as I don’t get back to Coventry/Birmingham that often anymore, so make do with the audio subscription. For me £10 a match seems steep given the €138 ‘overseas’ fans can get away with on iFollow

Sky Blue Pete

Sorry to go over old ground, but could someone please outline what my options are to legally buy access to watch the streams this season?

I know about the VPN etc but it’s too much of a faff for me and I’d just worry it would get pulled. I don’t see why they can’t just make that service available at the same price in the uk.

I have read about the membership but I’m worried if I fork out for that and they allow fans back in I’ll be left without coverage as I don’t get back to Coventry/Birmingham that often anymore, so make do with the audio subscription. For me £10 a match seems steep given the €138 ‘overseas’ fans can get away with on iFollow
£10 a match instead of £15 for 4 adults and free jsb and travel costs to Birmingham -£70 or so. Happy to pay especially when £8.32 goes to the club

Legia Sky Blue

ifollow was set up for the EFL to operate in the overseas market & not in the UK. That is why up to this season viewers in the UK have had to use a VPN to access those streams. As of last season (I think) they started opening up midweek games only, to UK viewers also on a match by match basis, but no more than that due to the existing UK TV restrictions regulations set up around screening Saturday games. The £10 a match fee this season will only last as long as games remain BCD. As soon as fans are allowed back UK based fans access to ifollow will cease, VPN' use not withstanding. Obviously none of us know a timeline for that. The reasons why these restrictions are in place is all to do with the clubs fear about the impact on attendances. They will be working from the premise that people abroad paying £140 a year, are probably paying £140 a year more to watch Cov than if they didn't have ifollow, and is therefore deemed as pure profit. That profit element is murkier in regard to UK based viewers however, who might otherwise pay that sum and more through the gate. It's all down to simple economics really.

The question of what you should do is all down to your own personal circumstances, weighing up the values of the club membership and how many games you think you could attend if fans return. If you don't want to do that, but remain within the letter of the law, you're only option is to pay the £10 match fee. Given the extra Sky TV games not available through ifollow & presuming you will watch every game the cost of £140 ifollow cost on a match by match basis would probably take you to nearly the midpoint of the season anyway. You could of course take the VPN plunge & pay £140, whereby funds still go to the club, although you obviously you could lose access (and your payment) if you are rumbled.

Skyblue_LDN

ifollow was set up for the EFL to operate in the overseas market & not in the UK. That is why up to this season viewers in the UK have had to use a VPN to access those streams. As of last season (I think) they started opening up midweek games only, to UK viewers also on a match by match basis, but no more than that due to the existing UK TV restrictions regulations set up around screening Saturday games. The £10 a match fee this season will only last as long as games remain BCD. As soon as fans are allowed back UK based fans access to ifollow will cease, VPN' use not withstanding. Obviously none of us know a timeline for that. The reasons why these restrictions are in place is all to do with the clubs fear about the impact on attendances. They will be working from the premise that people abroad paying £140 a year, are probably paying £140 a year more to watch Cov than if they didn't have ifollow, and is therefore deemed as pure profit. That profit element is murkier in regard to UK based viewers however, who might otherwise pay that sum and more through the gate. It's all down to simple economics really.

The question of what you should do is all down to your own personal circumstances, weighing up the values of the club membership and how many games you think you could attend if fans return. If you don't want to do that, but remain within the letter of the law, you're only option is to pay the £10 match fee. Given the extra Sky TV games not available through ifollow & presuming you will watch every game the cost of £140 ifollow cost on a match by match basis would probably take you to nearly the midpoint of the season anyway. You could of course take the VPN plunge & pay £140, whereby funds still go to the club, although you obviously you could lose access (and your payment) if you are rumbled.
Thanks for the comprehensive reply! I think I’ll stick with the £10 a match for now and see how the situation pans out over the season. I’m already paying for Skysports and Bt sports as it is, so the Mrs wasn’t too impressed when I said I was thinking of paying for the membership

Skyblue_LDN

Also, on a side note. Do we think clubs are reluctant to have streams when stadiums are open as it will decrease physical attendance or attendance revenue? Ie bums on seats or ticket sales? As I for one would happily buy a season ticket every year in a heart beat if it came in tandem with a stream service

Covkid1968#

Sold out... took longer than I thought

bringbackrattles

Got mine all sorted and surprised how helpful and efficient the office was. You watch we'll get another lockdown and probably never get to use it ! 🤔

The Reverend Skyblue

Paid for my CCM a week ago without ST, and just ordered my shirt, I've just noticed though in 'my account' it says I have no membership Active, is this an error or will it eventually come up.
I intended to get ST when fans will be allowed back in. I bet I've gone about this the wrong way, but I could be bothered to reread the whole thread, though I now regret this

Covkid1968#

Paid for my CCM a week ago without ST, and just ordered my shirt, I've just noticed though in 'my account' it says I have no membership Active, is this an error or will it eventually come up.
I intended to get ST when fans will be allowed back in. I bet I've gone about this the wrong way, but I could be bothered to reread the whole thread, though I now regret this
Think that’s fine..... give them a call. Have to say ... really helpful in the office. My sins isn’t showing yet

D

Deleted member 4439

As above, mine says the same. Just check that it shows in your account history.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Think they have said could take up to 3 months, due to having to include all members names on the kit (perhaps they're hand sewing them on!)
Do we know that this is definitely the end of memberships? If the capacity is increased will it be walk-in, or more memberships? It’s all so confusing this season 🤷‍♂️

Sky Blue Harry H

Do we know that this is definitely the end of memberships? If the capacity is increased will it be walk-in, or more memberships? It’s all so confusing this season 🤷‍♂️

If they increase capacity then obviously they will/might look at selling more (although seems unlikely in the near future). More likely to be walk in, although that will have to be pay in advance to control numbers. Still think there will be a few (me included) who might not return at the beginning (unless the virus has been 'beaten') so (unofficially) I suspect there may be a 'spare' ticket or two available for those who are desperate. Did you miss out on one Slippy?

BornSlippySkyBlue

If they increase capacity then obviously they will/might look at selling more (although seems unlikely in the near future). More likely to be walk in, although that will have to be pay in advance to control numbers. Still think there will be a few (me included) who might not return at the beginning (unless the virus has been 'beaten') so (unofficially) I suspect there may be a 'spare' ticket or two available for those who are desperate. Did you miss out on one Slippy?
No, I’ve got for me and my son I’m just thinking about the timing of the ‘high value’ replica shirt in response to discussion above. So, if they might sell more memberships in the future does that mean the shirts won’t be delivered until that window has also been and gone + 3 months?!

I’m not bothered and will probably never even wear the shirt (in public;)) just another one of those confusing things this season.

Users who are viewing this thread