Championship Club Membership - 1st Sept (2 Viewers)

Great_Expectations

Finally sorted mine, couple of questions though.

Anybody know where we enter details we want for sizes and the details on the shirts and also how I give the people in my network I've processed for their ifollow login?

Did you find an answer to the iFollow part of your question?

shmmeee

So help me out SBT, I’m on the fence about buying tomorrow.

I generally can’t go to every game since the divorce due to childcare issues, so haven’t bought a ST last couple of years. And if I can go it’s sometimes just me and sometimes me and one (or possibly two this season) kids depending. I REALLY want the shirt, I want to support the club financially, but I’ve got a full iFollow sub already, and ultimately I don’t want to take a ST from someone who can attend every game.

Should I buy and if so what about the kids tickets? Should I buy one and the games I can’t attend offer the ticket out? Is that even possible? Should I buy the membership but not the ST part? Should I suck it up and accept I won’t be on the shirt, but buy kits for me and the girls and basically put the same amount in in merchandise as I would have?

Evo1883

I generally can’t go to every game since the divorce due to childcare issues, so haven’t bought a ST last couple of years. And if I can go it’s sometimes just me and sometimes me and one (or possibly two this season) kids depending. I REALLY want the shirt, I want to support the club financially, but I’ve got a full iFollow sub already, and ultimately I don’t want to take a ST from someone who can attend every game.

Should I buy and if so what about the kids tickets? Should I buy one and the games I can’t attend offer the ticket out? Is that even possible? Should I buy the membership but not the ST part? Should I suck it up and accept I won’t be on the shirt, but buy kits for me and the girls and basically put the same amount in in merchandise as I would have?
Get the season ticket because it will be nice for you and the girls to watch city play proper football clubs for the first time in years, on the chance we will be back in...

shmmeee

Get the season ticket because it will be nice for you and the girls to watch city play proper football clubs for the first time in years, on the chance we will be back in...

Would I need JSB STs too? Is there a cost?

Edit: so reading this:NEWS: Championship Club Membership and Season Ticket package on General Sale from Thursday

3C750F56-307C-4271-BD4D-7B4B805F8B12.jpeg

I’d have to pay £260 up front then £50 later for the ST? Or is that up front? I assume I can’t just buy my CCM and get the kids later?

Evo1883

Grendel

Including ST, It will cost you 247 with discount or 260

Then a further 25 per child under 13

He won’t get the discount

MalcSB

It's not really as straight forward as that.
Isnt it? They have set up range of entirely new products ( range of championship members) and there is already a range of season ticket options. How difficult is it to add another season ticket option?

CCFCSteve

If you have any trustworthy mates, sell your ifollow sub details at a discount and buy the membership plus tick (probably not strictly legal but 🤷‍♂️). Guessing you’ll need to register the new ifollow one under different email address

Isnt it? They have set up range of entirely new products ( range of championship members) and there is already a range of season ticket options. How difficult is it to add another season ticket option?
It certainly should be, and after 2 weeks since first unclear email was expecting more to be honest. If it’s unallocated seating downstairs initially which is fully understandable then assign to a generic / dummy number (to avoid taking seat that standard season ticket holder would want when revert back to specific seats which would be unfair). I just wish they would acknowledge It is not good for premium members but say they are working hard to resolve rather than the way it is worded / spun again. Effectively telling us we misinterpreted first email rather than clarifying as ”recognise could of been worded better”. Telling us also that some other teams haven’t sorted season tickets yet is irrelevant really for this situation !

PurpleBin

You seem to know the logistics is sorting things like that out so if it is as simple as you say, could you share the process of how it works? Or are you making an assumption based on zero knowledge of the process?

MalcSB

You seem to know the logistics is sorting things like that out so if it is as simple as you say, could you share the process of how it works? Or are you making an assumption based on zero knowledge of the process?
They have already done it once by creating the Championship club membership and associated season ticket options. The stuff we had to do to get a COVID lab set up with all the associated processes to get samples received from previously unknown sources and results sent back to test subjects by text, done in days, sometimes hours,makes me suspect that this shouldn’t be all that difficult by comparison.

PurpleBin

They have already done it once by creating the Championship club membership and associated season ticket options. The stuff we had to do to get a COVID lab set up with all the associated processes to get samples received from previously unknown sources and results sent back to test subjects by text, done in days, sometimes hours,makes me suspect that this shouldn’t be all that difficult by comparison.

Common sense would say that if they could open up another valuable income stream as easily as you say then they would, no?

D

Deleted member 4439

hoping so, but tbh it's not been made explicit that standard sts will be available (should they not be able to sort the hospitality STs).

Last edited by a moderator:

Grendel

Once you have the membership how do you access the ifollow package or is it not available yet?

You don’t unless you also have a season ticket

SeaSeeEffCee

Bought mine earlier, was umming and ahhing over it but broke down what you're getting for the price and it seems like a pretty decent deal. The shirt on it's own would usually cost about £50 and it would set you back £220 (could go down based on TV games) to stream every home game on iFollow should the worst happen and we're not able to go to any games. If we're let in starting in October and you could make it to every game you're probably looking at about £12.40~ per game, and that's before you've accounted for the shirt as well.

Users who are viewing this thread