Championship Club Membership - 1st Sept (1 Viewer)

BigadamL

Attachments

• CF28B8E9-BC8B-42E2-9405-06754067CA03.png
    CF28B8E9-BC8B-42E2-9405-06754067CA03.png
    338.9 KB · Views: 72

Liquid Gold

The finance on the V12 is stupid! £190 student option ends up paying £352, that’s crazy payments. I know it’s nothing to do with the club but bloody hell
That's not happened on mine, the club have charged a £6 admin fee, there is zero interest on it and V12 have charged £28.95 admin fee.

Download your credit agreement and view the financial details page.

Greggs

The finance on the V12 is stupid! £190 student option ends up paying £352, that’s crazy payments. I know it’s nothing to do with the club but bloody hell
No way, i thought they were 0%!?! I like to pay cash, get it out the way earlydoors!

Saddlebrains

Surely the club wouldn't allow it? I.e using a company that charges its supporters astronomical interest for tickets?

BigadamL

Right I hold my hands up 🙌 I ranted before I got further into the process, I’ve had the student season ticket as I’m a adult learner and I’ve paid 190 plus a couple of fees and the total is around 224. £45 the first month then £32 for 5 months after.

sorry I misinformed you all

PurpleBin

Right I hold my hands up 🙌 I ranted before I got further into the process, I’ve had the student season ticket as I’m a adult learner and I’ve paid 190 plus a couple of fees and the total is around 224. £45 the first month then £32 for 5 months after.

sorry I misinformed you all

Liar.

D

Deleted member 4439

On charges, it's a minor thang, but the club's announcement said

• There will be no service charge for Championship Club Members. Once they are available, a £6 service charge will be applied for any Season Ticket purchased.
I was charged a £4 service fee for a CCM only?

Liquid Gold

On charges, it's a minor thang, but the club's announcement said

• There will be no service charge for Championship Club Members. Once they are available, a £6 service charge will be applied for any Season Ticket purchased.
I was charged a £4 service fee for a CCM only?
Any reason you didn’t go for the ST? Was only an extra few quid and got you all the ifollow games.

Old Warwickshire lad

Paid for my membership and season ticket,and paid grandsons junior JSB and season ticket at ticket office last week.
Had addresses and email to change so ran out of time to ask details. So my question is: “ will we both get emails from ifollow with a code to log on and watch the home games? And can I watch on tv or will I have to watch it on my iPad?

chiefdave

Any news on sales. Presume likely to reach next window on the 15th? General on 17th?
1800 sold according to Boddy's update 3 days ago. Would have thought most season ticket holders would have already got theirs if they are intending to so you've got the next priority period of members, JSBs and match package holders before general sale.

Not sure if by members they mean people who have already go the Championship Club membership and can then add on the season ticket, was there a membership option last year? Can't remember one.

Liquid Gold

1800 sold according to Boddy's update 3 days ago. Would have thought most season ticket holders would have already got theirs if they are intending to so you've got the next priority period of members, JSBs and match package holders before general sale.

Not sure if by members they mean people who have already go the Championship Club membership and can then add on the season ticket, was there a membership option last year? Can't remember one.
Finance option only became available yesterday. I imagine that would have a fairly significant impact on sales.

Grendel

I’m undecided - i want to watch games live not some stupid streaming and it’s a lottery

D

Deleted member 4439

Yes, there were memberships last year.

No idea how many hospitality packages were sold last year and how many have taken up CCM this year, but the club has provided assurances that additional option of a ST will be reserved for when they have worked out how to sort the current situation. But that number would need to be added to the 1800, plus any sales since last reported

ccfc92

Has anyone bought the championship membership plus a season ticket, or do you do that when the St's are eventually released?

I had a ST last season, but not giving me the option for a membership plus ST? TIA :)

D

Deleted member 4439

Has anyone bought the championship membership plus a season ticket, or do you do that when the St's are eventually released?

I had a ST last season, but not giving me the option for a membership plus ST? TIA :)

Were you in the standard seating? if so, you should be seeing the option - have you checked to see that last year's ST is in your account history?

ccfc92

Were you in the standard seating? if so, you should be seeing the option - have you checked to see that last year's ST is in your account history?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200913_104339_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200913_104339_com.android.chrome.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 53
D

Deleted member 4439

As said, have a look in your account history as to whether your 19/20 st purchase was recorded on the system - at the top rhs it's My Account/Account History. I'm guessing not, in which case it might be best to get an appointment with the ticket office.

ccfc92

As said, have a look in your account history as to whether your 19/20 st purchase was recorded on the system - at the top rhs it's My Account/Account History. I'm guessing not, in which case it might be best to get an appointment with the ticket office.

Slight issue with living in Bournemouth 😬 I'll look into it, I did tweet the club, but no reply 🙄

Grendel

It's the championship membership. Not the championship membership plus ST :(

Have you actually logged in with last years season ticket number

Users who are viewing this thread