Championship Club Membership - 1st Sept (5 Viewers)

Greggs

Right then! Who can help? Memberships with Seats confirmed.....but how do i use ifollow please? No info was included in the confirmation email! WHat do i have to do? Cheers in advance!

clint van damme

Apologies if I missed this somewhere but what is the process for the shirts? We’ve bought the memberships but didn’t get asked for sizes or anything related to them? Is that the same for all or have we missed a step/encountered an issue?

I got asked my shirt size at the time.
I'm assuming the name they use is the one on your ST to stop any nonsense

Great_Expectations

You should get a confirmation email with a link to click to order your shirts

Did you receive email confirmation of your CCM purchase? If so, within there you'll find a link. This takes you back to the system to order. If you bought more than one CCM through having linked me,memberships, you can order sizes all in one go e.g. x1 small, x2 large, whatever. Then click 'purchase'. You'll receive an additional email confirmation.

Thanks both - despite the fact I’m a fully grown adult my account is still linked to my Dads as it has been for the last 20 years. He completely missed the link (twice!), so I got him to forward the email to me and it’s clearly there!

torchomatic

Right then! Who can help? Memberships with Seats confirmed.....but how do i use ifollow please? No info was included in the confirmation email! WHat do i have to do? Cheers in advance!

I presume they will send it in the next few weeks. We are away on the 12th and then the following week our game is on Sky anyway (Friday night), so not sure if iFollow will be available for that. I guess it will be sorted for our first Saturday home game.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Cheers. Hopefully it will differentiate between season tickets as opposed to the account that purchased them, as mine is linked to a few.
When you’ve gone through the shirt buying process it shows you which shirt is assigned to which season ticket. It won’t make any difference apart from where they’re delivered to if they are incorrectly assigned. In other words, worse case scenario is you have to swap shirts with the other members of your network, the shirts are all identical (apart from the size obv).

Sky Blue Harry H

I presume they will send it in the next few weeks. We are away on the 12th and then the following week our game is on Sky anyway (Friday night), so not sure if iFollow will be available for that. I guess it will be sorted for our first Saturday home game.

It (ifollow) is supposed to be available to members v QPR (and other SKY covered home games), as would disadvantage those who didn't already have Sky (me!). I've definitely read this somewhere.

torchomatic

It (ifollow) is supposed to be available to members v QPR (and other SKY covered home games), as would disadvantage those who didn't already have Sky (me!). I've definitely read this somewhere.

Of course, yeah. That makes sense.

theferret

You wonder how the club will justify the 3500 cap on attendances. I can't see how they can when Blues are saying 7000-8000 and clubs like Middlesbrough are stating 10,000, albeit in a slight larger ground.

With no away fans in the ground, the whole stadium could be made available. Seems strange that they appear to be sticking with this limit. Hopefully they're just being cautious and will raise it closer to the time.

Nick

Administrator
You wonder how the club will justify the 3500 cap on attendances. I can't see how they can when Blues are saying 7000-8000 and clubs like Middlesbrough are stating 10,000, albeit in a slight larger ground.

With no away fans in the ground, the whole stadium could be made available. Seems strange that they appear to be sticking with this limit. Hopefully they're just being cautious and will raise it closer to the time.

Guess it will depend on cost, to open up the whole stadium, stewards etc.

theferret

Guess it will depend on cost, to open up the whole stadium, stewards etc.

But doubling the gate would easily cover the cost. It would be a massive kick in the teeth if a club whose fans have to travel to a different city to watch them, had to suffer the strictest self-imposed capacity restrictions that deny fans the opportunity to attend and which would also mean the team would be playing in the emptiest stadium in the entire EFL.

We'll see I guess.

shmmeee

But doubling the gate would easily cover the cost. It would be a massive kick in the teeth if a club whose fans have to travel to a different city to watch them, had to suffer the strictest self-imposed capacity restrictions that deny fans the opportunity to attend and which would also mean the team would be playing in the emptiest stadium in the entire EFL.

We'll see I guess.

I imagine the lease is set up for just the two stands. Why we don’t use the away section I don’t know. The only game we’ve actually opened more is the Brum game where they’d have got 50% anyway and that seemed like a special arrangement.

chiefdave

Not sure you can accuse them of sticking to a limit when we haven't sold out.

The club aren't going to turn down money. If there's enough demand to make opening more of the ground financially viable they will. No problem with season ticket holders from last year getting priority.

theferret

I imagine the lease is set up for just the two stands. Why we don’t use the away section I don’t know. The only game we’ve actually opened more is the Brum game where they’d have got 50% anyway and that seemed like a special arrangement.

Exactly, 3 sides of the ground were used last season, and I very much doubt Blues would object if we asked if we could use the main stand for a handful of games, even if extra costs were involved they would be covered im sure.

theferret

The club aren't going to turn down money. If there's enough demand to make opening more of the ground financially viable they will. No problem with season ticket holders from last year getting priority.

We haven't sold out because it's physically impossible to sell out, the cap has been set just above the number of ST holders from last season, of which there are bound to be 10-20% who won't renew for various reasons.

I know a number of people who would buy a ST now if they could but they can't. Anyway, as soon as the ST priority ends the 3500 will go, and let's see what the club do then, perhaps they're just waiting for that before they commit.

Sky Blue Pete

They’re being cautious. I am told the Ricoh is to be set at 10200 or so. Not that we can use it of course. It’s been explained why it’s 3500 as only 2 stands being used

theferret

They’re being cautious. I am told the Ricoh is to be set at 10200 or so. Not that we can use it of course. It’s been explained why it’s 3500 as only 2 stands being used

We know that, what is being questioned is why only 2 stands, but it may well be that they will open up the rest as we get closer. The 3.5K will be gone by the 17th, so let's see what they do then. If they stick to 3.5K after that then they'll come under a lot of pressure and will have to explain why.

Grendel

Have they said they are only allowed 2 stands? It’s pretty obvious demand would be greater then 3,500

Ricketts

Presumably every one of the regular posters on here has now got this package?

Exceptional value and a help to the club.

Saddlebrains

Not here I'm afraid, not a pot to piss in due to working a part time role due to covid. Gutted to miss championship football but it is what it is. More gutted for the kids tbh, specially my lad, all hes ever seen is L1 +2, thinks I'm taking the piss that when i was his age i was watching us beat Arsenal at HR.

Have asked for the shirt as an early xmas present off the mother in law though, so thats something in the club coffers i suppose

D

Deleted member 4439

Well, some of us have the CCM but no ST, as 19-20 ST hospitality takers aren't currently able to purchase STs! :cry:

Ccfc1979

It isn’t great. They need to sort it this week. Also, they need to explain how it works as it currently sounds like we may pay the premium price for the general seating initially.
Well, some of us have the CCM but no ST, as 19-20 ST hospitality takers aren't currently able to purchase STs! :cry:

Johnnythespider

Just took the plunge and renewed, was waiting for the finance to be available but thought sod it, it's as long as it's short. Both shirts for me and my lad ordered too.

skybluelee

Have the club released any more sales updates since the 1,200 within 24 hours one? Surely they will sell out the 3,500 allocation within minutes of it opening up to members etc

MTK

Just checked and I had my network fiends set to 'I can assign' tickets to them but not 'Manage' tickets for them, swapped this over and it now works, cheers everyone
Thanks for this advice. Read it, changed assigned to manage and they sent the person I’m linked with an email asking them to confirm they were happy for me to manage for them. They Replied to the email right away and when I logged back in I had renewals plural not just my own ticket to purchase. Both purchased now.

Users who are viewing this thread