Championship Club Membership - 1st Sept (1 Viewer)

oakey

Can anyone confirm that the shirts offered are in men's and boys sizes only.
I know the offal says adults and junior, but if you click on the size guide it says Men's sizes and LB etc in which the B indicates boys
I regret that our club continues to ignore its female supporters.

shmmeee

Can anyone confirm that the shirts offered are in men's and boys sizes only.
I know the offal says adults and junior, but if you click on the size guide it says Men's sizes and LB etc in which the B indicates boys
I regret that our club continues to ignore its female supporters.

Do you guys get your own sizes? I just assumed they were the same shirts, are they a different cut?

Not on in 2020, have a moan at them on Twitter. We’re owned by a woman FFS!

ccfctommy

Re the link to the shirts;

Haven't opened yet as don't want to possibly trigger an automatic order;
Reason being, I have two season tickets, both in my name but one is for my dad.

Do you get to enter the names that go on the shirt or are they generated by the ticket details?
Is this an email to the club to sort out job?

Any help/prior experience of this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys.

How did you sort out your dads if you don't mind me asking?

My dad is a ST holder and his number is on my Ticketmaster account. I can buy my ticket and have done, but there is no link nor option to buy my dads ticket.

Can anybody help?

Greggs

How did you sort out your dads if you don't mind me asking?

My dad is a ST holder and his number is on my Ticketmaster account. I can buy my ticket and have done, but there is no link nor option to buy my dads ticket.

Can anybody help?
You have to link the accounts mate. Get his member number and email and you can select an option to 'assign'. Your Dad will receive an email to respond to - confirming the link. Good luck

Greggs

Re the link to the shirts;

Haven't opened yet as don't want to possibly trigger an automatic order;
Reason being, I have two season tickets, both in my name but one is for my dad.

Do you get to enter the names that go on the shirt or are they generated by the ticket details?
Is this an email to the club to sort out job?

Any help/prior experience of this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys.
Contact ticket office mate. They will print out the name that is on the season ticket. I asked them to alter mine today. Obviously not a radical change, but say Dave Smith - David Smith, if that makes sense?!

D

Deleted member 4439

We are pleased to inform you that Championship Club Membership is now available for last seasons Executive Box Holders, Vice Presidents, Jasper Carrott and Legends members to buy online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (from this evening) and from 10am tomorrow morning by calling Suzette on 02476 992 329. There are still some technical changes that need to be made to the system before the season ticket option is available also.

When you login to eticketing you will be presented with two options to purchase:

(1) Championship Club Membership
(2) Championship Club Membership with Seat

Only Championship Club Membership is currently available. Please do not try to purchase the “with Seat” option as this does not work.

At this stage we are asking all Premium Lounge Members and Executive Box Holders to purchase just the Championship Club membership. By purchasing the Championship Club membership you will not only receive ALL of the benefits listed below but you will also be supporting the club and Mark Robins. The season ticket element (when available to purchase) will allow you access to the general stands once crowds are allowed to return. Only Vice Presidents and a percentage of Executive Box holders will be able to upgrade to their full package initially to gain access to the corporate seating and lounges. Jasper Carrot and Legends Members will utilise standard seating with no lounge access until such time that the percentage of capacity is increased above 25%.

When crowds are allowed back we will initially invite Vice Presidents Members and Executive Box Holders to attend matches in corporate area. Followed by Jasper Carrot and Legends Members thereafter, once capacities are increased.

------------

*face palm*

Have been able to buy a CCM since yesterday, it's the ST guarantee that we want!

ccfctommy

You have to link the accounts mate. Get his member number and email and you can select an option to 'assign'. Your Dad will receive an email to respond to - confirming the link. Good luck

Thanks all sorted now. His log in registered to a friends email address who got our ST's last year.

withnail

We are pleased to inform you that Championship Club Membership is now available for last seasons Executive Box Holders, Vice Presidents, Jasper Carrott and Legends members to buy online at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (from this evening) and from 10am tomorrow morning by calling Suzette on 02476 992 329. There are still some technical changes that need to be made to the system before the season ticket option is available also.

When you login to eticketing you will be presented with two options to purchase:

(1) Championship Club Membership
(2) Championship Club Membership with Seat

Only Championship Club Membership is currently available. Please do not try to purchase the “with Seat” option as this does not work.

At this stage we are asking all Premium Lounge Members and Executive Box Holders to purchase just the Championship Club membership. By purchasing the Championship Club membership you will not only receive ALL of the benefits listed below but you will also be supporting the club and Mark Robins. The season ticket element (when available to purchase) will allow you access to the general stands once crowds are allowed to return. Only Vice Presidents and a percentage of Executive Box holders will be able to upgrade to their full package initially to gain access to the corporate seating and lounges. Jasper Carrot and Legends Members will utilise standard seating with no lounge access until such time that the percentage of capacity is increased above 25%.

When crowds are allowed back we will initially invite Vice Presidents Members and Executive Box Holders to attend matches in corporate area. Followed by Jasper Carrot and Legends Members thereafter, once capacities are increased.

------------

*face palm*

Have been able to buy a CCM since yesterday, it's the ST guarantee that we want!

I've just got that email too and it says that places in boxes/lounges etc will become available as retsrictions are lifted starting with the vice prseidents and box people getting in first. In the meantime lounge members will be housed in normal seats.
Fair enough.
The email also goes on to say that a season ticket the Jasper Carrott lounge will cost £240.
So for a place in the Jasper Carrott lounge that's £450 (£210 membership and £240 for a jasper carott seat) .
In a worse case scenario, if this virus kicks off again over the winter and spring someone buying a jasper carrott lounge may end up sitting in a normal seat for the whole season next to someone who's paid £260.
Bit of a gamble for the suggested possibility of a padded seat and some cheap instant coffee.

D

Deleted member 4439

Yes, I suppose you'd possibly still have your padded seat in the central aisle but just couldn't use the lounge. I think, as well, that if things didn't pan out as we might hope they'd have to offer some kind of refund - would be unreasonable if not.

I'd also note that they are asking the same price as last year for hospitality, whereas it's a reduced price for the standard. But I equally recognise that I'm in the fortunate position to afford the extra. So as long as I'd still be getting my prawn sandwiches served up with the coffee, they can have my money.

Last edited by a moderator:

SBAndy

Yes, I suppose you'd possibly still have your padded seat in the central aisle but just couldn't use the lounge. I think, as well, that if things didn't pan out as we might hope they'd have to offer some kind of refund - would be unreasonable if not.

I'd also note that they are asking the same price as last year for hospitality, whereas it's a reduced price for the standard. But I equally recognise that I'm in the fortunate position to afford the extra. So as long as I'd still be getting my prawn sandwiches served up with the coffee, they can have my money.

I was under the impression that prices are the same as last season across the board? I’m sure a regular ST was £260 and JC Lounge was £450.

Anyway, I’ll make sure I purchase this morning.

withnail

I was under the impression that prices are the same as last season across the board? I’m sure a regular ST was £260 and JC Lounge was £450.

I think the prices are the same too...it was this bit in the email that worried me is...

“Jasper Carrot and Legends Members will utilise standard seating with no lounge access until such time that the percentage of capacity is increased above 25%.”

If we don’t get above 25% Fairly quickly then it’ll turn out to be an expensive way to watch.
I want to help the club, they deserve it, But it’s hard to justify especially when you’ve lost your job.

D

Deleted member 4439

ah, I stand corrected. I thought the standard was higher than that.

It's odd that we don't get the choice of buying a standard ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah, I stand corrected. I thought the standard was higher than that.

It's odd that we don't get the choice of buying a standard ticket.

also a lounge member and checking site to see if others reached same conclusion as me. Agree big ask to pay same as last year for something you will not get ! Also no discount for the Bury game like other season tickets (all feels a bit rushed to be honest)

AOM

Probably overlooked this somewhere, but does anyone know what the craic with ifollow and this membership is?
It didn't mention anything in the confirmation email so is it just a case of downloading the app and logging in on match day?
Never used it before 🤦‍♂️

Gray

Probably overlooked this somewhere, but does anyone know what the craic with ifollow and this membership is?
It didn't mention anything in the confirmation email so is it just a case of downloading the app and logging in on match day?
Never used it before 🤦‍♂️

Email being sent out before season starts

Great_Expectations

Apologies if I missed this somewhere but what is the process for the shirts? We’ve bought the memberships but didn’t get asked for sizes or anything related to them? Is that the same for all or have we missed a step/encountered an issue?

Macca1987

Apologies if I missed this somewhere but what is the process for the shirts? We’ve bought the memberships but didn’t get asked for sizes or anything related to them? Is that the same for all or have we missed a step/encountered an issue?
You should get a confirmation email with a link to click to order your shirts

D

Deleted member 4439

Did you receive email confirmation of your CCM purchase? If so, within there you'll find a link. This takes you back to the system to order. If you bought more than one CCM through having linked me,memberships, you can order sizes all in one go e.g. x1 small, x2 large, whatever. Then click 'purchase'. You'll receive an additional email confirmation.

SleepyGinger

Sorry if this has been asked, when would someone who didn’t have a season ticket last season be able to get one should it not be sold out by then?

Users who are viewing this thread