Championship Club Membership - 1st Sept (2 Viewers)

wingy

How many match packagers and the like though? That’ll bump it up a bit I reckon. More than a few will have changed their tune when we started looking like promotion.
Don't think they count in this tranche do they
ST's Only?

D

Deleted member 4439

Yeah but don’t they get the next batch before plebs like me that just bought tickets?

yes, memberships to 2019/20 Members, JSB and Match Package holders go on sale on the 15th. What's left goes out on the 17th. The club did say they might increase the number of CCMs though.

wingy

It's difficult
Last season is the first for 8 yrs my grandson never had an ST.
Still a JSB though
How does that stand here?

Rusty Trombone

Yeah but don’t they get the next batch before plebs like me that just bought tickets?
I still have 6 match package tickets to use, but the club have said previously that these are to be used for future matches so won't be refunded. I won't buy a membership if I can't set the cost of the remaining package tickets against it, so if there are many others in the same situation as me then maybe not many will take up this offer. If I could allocate the cost of the 6 tickets against the membership I'd consider getting one, so hopefully the club will reconsider.

Mucca Mad Boys

How many match packagers and the like though? That’ll bump it up a bit I reckon. More than a few will have changed their tune when we started looking like promotion.

I’m with the match package lot! Had we been in the RICOH I’d have got a ST - but committed to all the home games I could go to anyway.

With the rugby season delayed until Jan at the earliest, I have a lot of free Saturdays to watch games I otherwise would miss.

The iFollow package, the unique replica shirt too makes this a very reasonable deal all things considered.

shepardo01

Re the link to the shirts;

Haven't opened yet as don't want to possibly trigger an automatic order;
Reason being, I have two season tickets, both in my name but one is for my dad.

Do you get to enter the names that go on the shirt or are they generated by the ticket details?
Is this an email to the club to sort out job?

Any help/prior experience of this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys.

Gray

Re the link to the shirts;

Haven't opened yet as don't want to possibly trigger an automatic order;
Reason being, I have two season tickets, both in my name but one is for my dad.

Do you get to enter the names that go on the shirt or are they generated by the ticket details?
Is this an email to the club to sort out job?

Any help/prior experience of this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys.
You don't get a chance to enter a name, guess they just take the name of the order.

D

Deleted member 4439

Hospitality/Boxes opportunity to buy membership is expected to be available noon tmo, but will be confirmed.

zuni

Sorry if this has already been asked but is this club membership only open to current season ticket renewals

skybluepm2

done ! not sure how we get the ifollow bit

I was wondering the same thing as I haven’t seen it specified anywhere (unless I’ve missed it). Perhaps they’re still working out the logistics with ifollow and the EFL? Hopefully the club (and/or ifollow) will provide details within the coming days.

Corrado

Has anyone renewed an U13 JSB season ticket yet? It doesn't say if a ST is included in the £25 this year....

aloisiwouldhavescored

Just been on and ordered our 2 x Club Memberships with ST, all very straightforward. Entered my CCFC Ref No and option on my account there to purchase Memberships, so just had to press Buy.

When I got email confirmation, clicked on the link from there to order our 2 shirts, with all the options on sizes etc.

slyblue57

Has anyone renewed an U13 JSB season ticket yet? It doesn't say if a ST is included in the £25 this year....
Yep but i could nt do it on line, had to email the ticket office and they were superb. All done now. Pusb Season tickets and shirts soughted 😀

Reactions: vow
D

Deleted member 4439

Has anyone managed to sign up yet that had a ticket in the Premium Lounges? Cheers

No. The club said they'd put out an email/announcement to confirm when available, though they were of course aiming for a noon KO.

Users who are viewing this thread