Championship 21/22 (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

Not true is it? Kane is still suspended from last season. So hardly ahead of him for the position. He's actually just available!

Hes been frozen out and told to find a new club.

skybluegod

Hes been frozen out and told to find a new club.

But it's not why Thomas is starting there over him is it? You said he was picked over him. He wasn't. He couldn't play. I don't disagree he's been told to find a new club but your comment just made no sense in the context.

shmmeee

But it's not why Thomas is starting there over him is it? You said he was picked over him. He wasn't. He couldn't play. I don't disagree he's been told to find a new club but your comment just made no sense in the context.

If he’s been told to find a new club he’s not going to start ahead of Thomas even when he’s not suspended is he?

It would be like saying we don’t know Mason is ahead of Maatsen at LWB cos he’s injured.

skybluegod

If he’s been told to find a new club he’s not going to start ahead of Thomas even when he’s not suspended is he?

It would be like saying we don’t know Mason is ahead of Maatsen at LWB cos he’s injured.

That wasn't the point you made. You said Thomas got in at RB ahead of Kane, well no he didn't, because Kane couldn't be picked. The guy was talking about Thomas starting at RWB for one game. And you used it as a stick to beat Kane with which didn't make sense.

How many times have we seen players be told they can move on and then yet still make an appearance for us? There is also no QPR statement saying he's free to find a new club, it is all just papers that I have seen? There is no suggestion to say that he won't be involved if he doesn't once his suspension is finished. So it's not like mason at all.

shmmeee

That wasn't the point you made. You said Thomas got in at RB ahead of Kane, well no he didn't, because Kane couldn't be picked. The guy was talking about Thomas starting at RWB for one game. And you used it as a stick to beat Kane with which didn't make sense.

How many times have we seen players be told they can move on and then yet still make an appearance for us? There is also no QPR statement saying he's free to find a new club, it is all just papers that I have seen? There is no suggestion to say that he won't be involved if he doesn't once his suspension is finished. So it's not like mason at all.

He’s been frozen out since before his ban: QPR ready to axe Todd Kane and bring in right-back.

And remember the reason he’s frozen out is because he was complaining about not being picked.

shmmeee

w
Like I said, a newspaper? And considering he was in the matchday squads in every match up until his ban that's not frozen out is it?

He’s not been given a squad number or named in the first team section of their website. Honestly I don’t know why you’re arguing this.

EEAEC3ED-1BB1-4FA6-B639-0071452C7220.jpeg

skybluegod

w

He’s not been given a squad number or named in the first team section of their website. Honestly I don’t know why you’re arguing this.

View attachment 21605

As I have said, I'm not arguing the point about him being told to leave?

I'm arguing you slagging a player off with an irrelevant argument? You are changing what you are saying. Thomas was not picked over somebody that couldn't play. If you want to slag off Kane there are ways to do it that make far more sense than a player who can't play not playing. Your argument of no squad number makes sense. Not your original one.

shmmeee

As I have said, I'm not arguing the point about him being told to leave?

I'm arguing you slagging a player off with an irrelevant argument? You are changing what you are saying. Thomas was not picked over somebody that couldn't play. If you want to slag off Kane there are ways to do it that make far more sense than a player who can't play not playing. Your argument of no squad number makes sense. Not your original one.

My point is the manager has decided to keep Thomas and play him there rather than use a player on their books. That’s all.

And that player isn’t playing because he got dropped and slagged off his teammates.

Terry Gibson's perm

Watching Albion v Peterborough and Clarke Harris hasn’t changed got the ball moving towards goal and slowed down to get the foul which he didn’t get

Sky Blue Harry H

Definite pen to WBA denied by 'blind' referee. Would have been 2nd yellow for Nathan Thompson (dirty git all game)

jordan210

Have Reading found a load of money from behind the sofa.

Scott Dann and Danny Drinkwater signed.

Now looking to sign Andy Carrol.

Sky Blue Harry H

Ha ha - just going to post the same

Perhaps change their name to Reading Settee (City?!) - I'll get my cost (again!)

Saddlebrains

Sheff Utd wont stay shit for Long

Hourihane signed yesterday and today it looks like theyll be signing Morgan Gibbs White from Wolves.

Fleck could be out the door as theyll have Norwood and Berge also

Sky Blue Harry H

Sheff Utd wont stay shit for Long

Hourihane signed yesterday and today it looks like theyll be signing Morgan Gibbs White from Wolves.

Fleck could be out the door as theyll have Norwood and Berge also
Trouble is, nobody will replicate the wages they are currently on.

Alkhen

Feels like its gonna end in tears. Wages must be astronomical, Drinkwater and Carrol have barely kicked a ball in a year have they?

Happy_Martian

But feels like a sticking plaster policy -- huge wages, no resale value, one season lifespan, two at a push, likely more injury prone (Carroll in particular)

They only need them for one season. They have still got the basis of a good team. With these two or maybe three, they just need to get promoted, get the cash and get the chance to rebuild their whole team effectively. The loan wages repaid and more.

Users who are viewing this thread