Championship 21/22 (3 Viewers)

Skyblue54

Think we should take a look at andrew dallas at solihull...hattrick in his first game...scored 5 against dover on saturday...former rangers youth player..age 22

no_loyalty

A Blackburn win or a draw would be the best outcome.

Londonccfcfan

To be fair 500k seems low, and they know the meltdown fans would have selling cheap to Forest. They now have a preferred bidder too which potentially eases the need to sell.

Jed Spence on loan from middlesbro has been big player for Forest...is there noise that they may recall? In which case this deal makes sense.

Grendel

Blackburn go second if they avoid defeat... remember Grendel slaying Mowbury when ever he had chance 😝

Mowbray was hopeless here after December in his first season. He was totally unsuited to life in League 1 with a team with no ability to sign players. His record was dreadful at the turn of the year onward - his obsession with Joe Cole was embarrassing and ultimately fateful

SlowerThanPlatt

Mowbray was hopeless here after December in his first season. He was totally unsuited to life in League 1 with a team with no ability to sign players. His record was dreadful at the turn of the year onward - his obsession with Joe Cole was embarrassing and ultimately fateful

Turner getting injured against Oldham was a big turning point I think

Grendel

Turner getting crocked against Oldham was a big turning point I think

It was but Mowbray just gave up - we won a fair few games at the end of the season - he just seems someone who never copes with pressure when the going gets tough

clint van damme

Blackburn go second if they avoid defeat... remember Grendel slaying Mowbury when ever he had chance 😝

He kick started our slide towards L2, albeit aided and abetted by an absurdly dog shit recruitment model from the owners,who gives a fuck what he's doing at Blackburn?

steve cooper

Interestingly on the Wasted Chances thread, Blackburn are nowhere near the top of any of the tables, and in the Big Chances Created table they are 10th with 34. But they have scored 45 goals, which, I believe is a direct reflection on one player. Brereton.
Fulham, Bournemouth, and West Brom feature in the top 3 of two of the tables, and top 5 in the other.
They don't come out well in table 4 either (defence)

Sky Blue Harry H

Baggies 1 down at home to Preston

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Stays like that - we could go above Baggies by winning our games in hand! Regardless, they are in serious danger of slipping out of the play off places! Not sure Val will last the season at this rate.

shepardo01

Stays like that - we could go above Baggies by winning our games in hand! Regardless, they are in serious danger of slipping out of the play off places! Not sure Val will last the season at this rate.
He may well get the boot after tonight! Fans have not been happy with him for a while....

SkyblueTexan

Hope we win our games in hand, try to get healthy and make a sustained run of mostly wins and draws till the end of the season.

Sky Blue Harry H

Hope we win our games in hand, try to get healthy and make a sustained run of mostly wins and draws till the end of the season.

I'd take 3 points now from our next 2 if offered it. Think we'll beat Blackpool (if we have 11 fit players!) but M'Boro will be very tough.

Brighton Sky Blue

I'd take 3 points now from our next 2 if offered it. Think we'll beat Blackpool (if we have 11 fit players!) but M'Boro will be very tough.

No impossible games in this league, but in our case we always have to be on it else the punishment is usually pretty ruthless. All defeats bar two have been by the odd goal so let’s take some heart from that to boot.

shepardo01

Can't see him lasting much longer.
I can't either.
They'll have to pay him off though - they've just spent 8ish mil on Dike.
Real test of the owners resolve.
Mrs S and the in-laws/family are all Baggies - they want him gone - and can't believe how high up the table they are.

steve cooper

I can't either.
They'll have to pay him off though - they've just spent 8ish mil on Dike.
Real test of the owners resolve.
Mrs S and the in-laws/family are all Baggies - they want him gone - and can't believe how high up the table they are.
8ish mil on Dike
He has played 2 games I believe, and is now out for up to 2 months.
Unlucky but it just shows how things can wreck a season.

Terry Gibson's perm

Why have no premier teams gone in for Brereton Diaz I know they would have to deal with the ace negotiator Waggott 😂 so should get him for a box of smarties and a couple of reserves on loan.

Users who are viewing this thread