Championship 20/21 (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Beat Barnsley and we could be 6 points ahead of them and 12 ahead of Sheff W. Need to find 3 teams worse than us and start building a gap.

TomRad85

2 red cards for Barnsley. Can only be a good thing for us.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Barnsley started off the season poor losing again... That will be 2 in a row.. To be honest they are a team who I think will be down there and every loss for them is a good thing for us

Barnsley have also had 2 men sent off, so will be suspended for next weekend.

Evo1883

I think Sheffield Wednesday have quite a bit of quality and have started the season quite well, I fancy them to claw back the points quite quickly...

Evo1883

Luton look like they've still got momentum from last season... May not be a team who will be scrapping for survival, 6 points on the board

no_loyalty

Luton look like they've still got momentum from last season... May not be a team who will be scrapping for survival, 6 points on the board

The Nathan Jones effect, some manager's seem to be the perfect fit for clubs.

Liquid Gold

I'm pleased we're already ahead of a bunch of the clubs that were tipped to struggle.

Beat Barnsley and we'll have had a very good start.

superskyblue

Not been overly impressed by Bristol City or QPR so far. Both were midtable teams last year. I'm fairly confident we've got enough to stay up and probably be closer to midtable than relegation zone.

no_loyalty

Forest absolutely clueless. Does Lamouchi have much longer left in the job without a win?

Three defeats from three games, can't see the Forest owner giving him much more time.

no_loyalty

Swansea already 2-0 up against Wycombe.

no_loyalty

Bristol City 1-0 up against Sheffield Wed, hopefully they can hold on for the win.

EAst ender

Bristol City 1-0 up against Sheffield Wed, hopefully they can hold on for the win.

Wednesday fell to pieces in the 2nd half TBH. They looked good for the first 45 though.
How are you guys settling into Championship life? Is it what you expected? I see you've got a win on the board now which is good to see.

clint van damme

Wednesday fell to pieces in the 2nd half TBH. They looked good for the first 45 though.
How are you guys settling into Championship life? Is it what you expected? I see you've got a win on the board now which is good to see.

happy enough with the way we've started. Your start shows that our opening day performance wasn't too bad at all especially considering we had a decent period where we were on top.
Still be happy just to stay up. Long way to go as you know.

EAst ender

happy enough with the way we've started. Your start shows that our opening day performance wasn't too bad at all especially considering we had a decent period where we were on top.
Still be happy just to stay up. Long way to go as you know.
I think you'll have more than enough, quite comfortably.
We're doing ok and are enjoying it while we can but my question was more about yourselves than us, whether you are settling and enjoying the Championship really?

clint van damme

We're doing ok and are enjoying it while we can but my question was more about yourselves than us, whether you are settling and enjoying the Championship really?

I'm enjoying it. Far higher profile (2 Sky appearances in a month!), but same as all fans not going to games and watching them being played BCDs on TV is weird.

no_loyalty

We have made a really good start, will be interesting to see where we are after 10 games, we have a tough run of games coming up (Bournemouth, Brentford and Swansea)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I’d say we’re enjoying it. But ultimately with the ground situation I’d say our ambitions are only slightly higher than Wycombe’s - they seem happy just to be here. We’d be happy with 4th bottom.

we’re under no illusions as to where we stand in this league. Although I personally am Heartened seeing you top and we for long periods matches yourselves

no_loyalty

Forest are already 2-0 down against Bristol City.

Barnsley

We’ve been same as usual better side but wank up front. Boro are letting us have ball and we don’t know what to do.
made a change up front and this kids worse than kid he’s replaced

Covkid1968#

Watched Forest outplay Bristol City.... and lose. Sounds familiar. How the feck are Bristol doing it 🤷🏻🤷🏻

Users who are viewing this thread