Championship 20/21 (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

The championship, thats us
giphy.gif

Returns tonight with Watford playing Middlesborough... Think its worthy of its own thread... Maybe it belongs in the main section who knows it could get moved across.. But let's fucking go

Watford 2-0 Middlesborough

no_loyalty

Kieranp96

How I see Watford scoring most there goals, there all massive compared even there small players are like 5ft 10.

Blind-Faith

Watford squad is frightening but I think a lot of them will be off.

I think we will do alright, but that is only based on one half of football I’ve seen tonight 😂

Kieranp96

Considering Watford are suppose to be the force this season I think cov will give them a game and half, Middlesbrough look poor tbh.

Kieranp96

Wasn't to bad of a game, I truly believe we can step up to that level, sheaf and Kelly who ever is gona be our main midfielder are gona be extremely important to the team.

Nick

Administrator
Brum drawing against Brentford at the minute, neither are looking amazing just yet.

Quite a lot of long ball to Juke and Toney.

Evo1883

Keep looking at the league 1 scores out of habit... Weird I know but feels like we were never there 😂😂

Evo1883

Barnsley started off the season poor losing again... That will be 2 in a row.. To be honest they are a team who I think will be down there and every loss for them is a good thing for us

Users who are viewing this thread