Champions League 22-23 (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

If Liechtenstein is the 13th best ranked league then the Championship would have to be close to the Top 10.
Tbf I'm not getting back into my thoughts on the rubbish list but there's no way Liechtenstein is the 13th best league in Europe. Even without that though I'd say Championship is comfortably top 10.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Inter playing them well and their fans are a hundred times better than the plastic City lot.

Tommo1993

Inter playing them well and their fans are a hundred times better than the plastic City lot.

Now now. Not many football fans can say they’ve potentially supported two teams in their life that have won the treble.

It’sabatch87

I wouldn’t call them plastic fans they’ve always had a good following imo,
I went to the old Victoria ground in Stoke in the late 80’s with a Man City mate and they had 15-16,000 fans there two sides of the ground.
Also they were getting 30,000 plus in league one.

clint van damme

What the fuck is Darren Fletcher waffling about?
Omens related to which end goals are scores at, fruitcake.

Tommo1993

I genuinely know one and when he posts about City online it makes me unreasonably angry.

Wouldn’t call it unreasonable, it’s genuine c**t behaviour.

Me and the missus know an idiot who two years ago “supported” Liverpool. But now puts himself across as the biggest, holier than thou Cov fan. I don’t wish death or pain on him. Just… disappointment and misfortune.

Tommo1993

One mention of Ruben Dias and missus starts singing ‘Oh Ruben Lameiras’. Can tell when her last game was.

Users who are viewing this thread