CCFC vs Dagenham and Redbridge live thread (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueGuy

Nearly at the game. Will post line up as soon as its announced...

kg82

Team: Murphy, Hussey, Clarke, Brown, Wood, Kilbane, Daniels, Baker, McSheffrey, Ball, McDonald

CovisGod

Good lineup, has anyone seen who's on the bench ? Am I right in thinking Flecks injured, Jennings hasn't signed yet and Barton is on international duty ?

SkyBlueGuy

Lol! Beat me to it. Interesting to see Daniels in the starting line up. Although I realise that we have a few injured in midfield...

Ashdown

Thats pretty much Thorns first team I think or not far off, have we got enough goals in it?? Remains to be seen !!

thechase

If its similar set up to saturday Daniels will play the holding midfield role with Kilbane and Baker on the width of the diamond and McSheffrey behind the strikers

SkyBlueGuy

I assumed that he would be out wide for some reason. But I guess that will be kilbane... Maybe if we need to change up brown can move into holding and one of the French boys can come in to the back four...

SkyBlueGuy

This ground reminds me of when we played Torquay in the cup a few years back. Hope we play better than on that night!

RichieGunns

Andy Thorn partners McDonald and Ball upfront for Capital One Cup clash

City boss Andy Thorn has partnered Cody McDonald and Callum Ball upfront for the Sky Blues' Capital One Cup clash away at Dagenham.

In his first starting line up of the 2012/13 season Thorn starts Joe Muprhy in goal behind a back four of Richard Wood, Reece Brown, Chris Hussey and Jordan Clarke.

Kevin Kilbane and Billy Daniels sit in the middle of the park flanked by Gary McSheffrey and Carl Baker in what is though to be a diamond midfield four with McDonald and Ball up top.

---------------------------

By the looks of it Daniels and Kilbane are in the middle with Macca and Baker on the flanks...so as it says he's playing the diamond with Daniels holding and Kilbane behind the strikers???

Users who are viewing this thread