CCFC vs Dagenham and Redbridge live thread (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

He didn't really get sent off. It was SISU propaganda.

Shouldn't Keogh be suspended, or was it just a one match ban?

torchomatic

They're getting stronger, aren't they?

Bugsy

yeovil 2-0 up:jerkit:

torchomatic

fernandopartridge

This sounds familiar - City don't score when they've had the player and end up being punished for it. Can't afford to miss chances away from home.

Reynolds_121

First 25 encouraging, last 20 Dagenham came back into it. Impressed with the front two and Macca. Two full backs very poor in possession.

SkyBlueGuy

Wood and brown looking strong at the back. Getting heads on everything coming into the box. Midfield looks a bit messy. Kilbane not gelling with Hussey out wide just yet. Cody is making the right moves but we are not really making the incisive moves forward that we need to in order to score. Room for improvement.

mrtrench

I went to the shop and I bought: keogh scored; daggers hit the bar; yeovil 2-0 up; daggers looking more likely to score and King scored for Brum.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hey all! Not done any reporting tonight as Internet connection is shite where I am! Was working fine before got to my seat but since it's been shite!

Brown is looking more confident tonight. I forgot Wood was playing at times but our defence has been called upon a few times in the last few minutes. We should have at least one goal. Not sure how Cody missed the target let alone testing the keeper with his chance at the end, but he did (think it as Cody).

D & G had best opportunity apart from that hitting the bar whilst unmarked (sounds familiar)

Sky Blues

If the score remains the same after 65 mins, how do we change it up? Pull Kilbane off*, shift Macca left and put Elliott at the tip of the diamond?

*based on the earlier report he was not linking well with Hussey.

Nick

Administrator
If the score remains the same after 65 mins, how do we change it up? Pull Kilbane off*, shift Macca left and put Elliott at the tip of the diamond?

*based on the earlier report he was not linking well with Hussey.

I'd rather he took Daniels off than Kilbane.

Users who are viewing this thread