CCFC V SHREWS Match Thread (1 Viewer)

ALJONES

Every one of the players needs to take a big step back AND FUCK THEIR OWN FACE!!!!

torchomatic

BIlly Daniels! FFS, get Cody on. Remind me again, does Shaw have any idea?

+1

Been saying this for ages. Can't just blame the manager for this. It's clearly training staff doing a poor job too.

Covstu

I am losing the will to live with the city already, I really wish I could pack it up and not care but sadly can't! Bastards have me for life!

Nick

Administrator
Billy Daniels on, whats the fucking point? I don't mean to be harsh.

Fleck on for Baker.

pusbccfc

Baker off Daniels on...
Barton off Fleck on!

RichieGunns

Not even Jack O'Neill could save this lot.

Wheres Teal'c when you need him!

Give Him and Ronan Daxs 5 minutes with these idiots and im pretty sure all of them would be begging for forgiveness and a 5 millionth chance to make amends!

Then again thats wishful thinking as per usual :(

Otis

Does Shawsy have any idea? Shawsy? Shawsy?

Of course he does. He's the players' best mate!

Nick

Administrator
He should have brought Barton off, got McDonald on and gone a flat 4-3-3 and gone all out!

magic82ball

I feel sorry for those of you who bought season tickets. Boycott now.

I don't, mugs the lot of them to put a single penny into SISU pockets. Perhaps if they all did the decent thing and boycotted at the start of the season SISU would have got the message and fucked off

scroobiustom

Coventry City Football Club :pointlaugh: :jerkit:

Blinxs

All is not lost because when we lose tonight we will only be 2 points from safety so still a chance of staying up...wait what league are we in again?

torchomatic

Stupid, just stupid as the ginger bloke from the insurance ads used to say. You're a supporter of the club for Christs' sake. Let fans of other clubs take the piss. Man up and stick by yer team.

Coventry City Football Club :pointlaugh: :jerkit:

devonrich

Heard today that if cov go under that they are going to use the ricoh as an allotment for local community. Already a lot of vegetables growing there

Sub

looking forward to the CWR phone in already :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Macca

Not angry anymore just very sad. So many great memories win , lose or draw. Now a shambles owned by twats playing in a rented concert venue

Otis

Stupid, just stupid as the ginger bloke from the insurance ads used to say. You're a supporter of the club for Christs' sake. Let fans of other clubs take the piss. Man up and stick by yer team.

I refuse to have anything more to do with this club ever again until Saturday.

RichieGunns

And i was having such a great day today too...Got myself an acting job starting in November, turned another job down which was eversoslightly satisfying and i was really hoping they might do something decent tonight...should never have hoped for anything better than the crap we got on saturday. The worst thing is, its even worser than saturday...

So who thinks most of these players careers are over because of this?

Otis

And i was having such a great day today too...Got myself an acting job starting in November, turned another job down which was eversoslightly satisfying and i was really hoping they might do something decent tonight...should never have hoped for anything better than the crap we got on saturday. The worst thing is, its even worser than saturday...

So who thinks most of these players careers are over because of this?

What's with the acting then?

Intrigued.

Users who are viewing this thread