CCFC V SHREWS Match Thread (7 Viewers)

pusbccfc

:jerkit::jerkit:3-0

SkyBlue_Bear83

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is how I feel now

Sub

ha what a fucking joke is this the players saying fuck you SISU for cutting the bonuses???

ccfc92

Bunch of :jerkit: the lot of them. Fair play to the 610 SBA that are there, do you think they will get a refund :whistle:? :facepalm:

torchomatic

Ah well, tomorrow is another day with a new manager. Not too bothered. 4-0!

torchomatic

Shaw out! Carsley out! Oggy out!

Skybluestu82

Emirates???? What's the fecking point....

We get relagated and lose 4-0 to the champions last game of the season. Now getting spanked by every Tom, dick and Harry in this pony league.

Arsenal spank said champions 6-1 who drummed us 4-0....

Arsenal vs Ccfc = Cricket score!!!!

RichieGunns

Cool. Done a fair bit of acting myself. Never get paid for it though. now more into writing and directing.

I went to uni and got a degree in it lol!

Best 4 years of my life so far! I miss the uni life so much :(

But I've been working professional for the past 2 years and ive done quite well considering a lot of actors don't get work for awhile after graduation. I got work straight away lol

I have written some stuff but i don't have a passion for it. I start stuff and then never finish it!

As for directing, i stay well clear of that lol!

Do you do stuff in and around Coventry or farther afield?

Covstu

Words cannot describe how fucked off I am with coventry city tonight. Fucking get rid of the lot of em

skybluegod

wow
just wow
i dont see how we can be called a football club, this is the first season i am ashamed to be a cov fan. The new manager has to do something big

Users who are viewing this thread