CCFC V SHREWS Match Thread (1 Viewer)

mrtickle

Promising manager Mark Robbins never worked again after a spell in charge at Coventry City!

jto123

I feel like I did something terrible in a former life and as a punishment I had to support this club...

Black6Osprey

7 games 3 points what a fucking joke. This lot are making last seasons team look good. We don't need a new manager we need a team that gives a shit. Pathetic.

Otis

Robins, eh? Best of the three. If it was up to me then Carsley, Shaw and Oggy would be out of the door tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, it seems that Robins is stuck with them.

Agree. New broom, complete clean sweep.

This club needs re-jigging from top to bottom. Let him bring his own team in.

stupot07

Yes but even using the words promotion budget let you know about the boards aims and expectations, so you can't blame fans for having high expectations when these expectations are fuelled by the club

What that term used before last weeks Fans Forum? I honestly can't remember

RichieGunns

I have made a new chant for the sky blue supporters!

Use the tune from the song "My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" and use these lyrics!

"My football teams a pile shit and yes its shitter than yours"

That is Coventry city's new chant!!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
just home from work to have quick look before i go to the gym i see this crap result im running straight back out the door and for the next hour trying to forget this and hope its a dream and misprint when i come home ill see the real result of us winning 3-2 i can only wish in my dreams see ye in a while lads enjoy us losing again!

Do we have to play twice a week only just got over the depression of Tranmere. Why the Fuck couldn't announce robins before the game it would of give the players a lift.

Can't wait for the second half fight back we all know it ends 2-0 so so depressing following city

skybluesham

Make the useless twats make there own way home, and get the fans who have made the journey there tonight to pick them up as there hitchhiking back, then let them listen to what the fans really think of the useless twats, before giving them a kicking and then drop them off in the middle of nowhere. knobs

ccfcway

I hope robins is in there now

"enjoy this 45 mins lads, cause this shit stops tomorrow, and im not convinced any of you will be around to see it happen"

SkyBlue_Bear83

What that term used before last weeks Fans Forum? I honestly can't remember
Yes I think it was, I could be getting confused with people on here referring to it as a promotion budget but yes I believe it has been described as that by Fisher an Waggott in the recent past

torchomatic

Exactly, what's the point in getting in a new manager if he has to work with the obviously clueless backroom staff. At least this will put paid to all those ridiculous "give Carsley a chance" and "Give the job to Oggy, he's City through and through" threads.

Agree. New broom, complete clean sweep.

This club needs re-jigging from top to bottom. Let him bring his own team in.

RichieGunns

I hope robins is in there now

"enjoy this 45 mins lads, cause this shit stops tomorrow, and im not convinced any of you will be around to see it happen"

I hope thats the case! I hope that Robins marches straight up to Seppalas office tomorrow and demands 11 new loan signings...of course this will never happen but we can dream!

torchomatic

We're not in a good place obviously, but at least we have a new manager coming in. I'm sure Robins (or whoever) will sort them out.

Tad

Exactly, what's the point in getting in a new manager if he has to work with the obviously clueless backroom staff. At least this will put paid to all those ridiculous "give Carsley a chance" and "Give the job to Oggy, he's City through and through" threads.

+1

Been saying this for ages. Can't just blame the manager for this. It's clearly training staff doing a poor job too.

Users who are viewing this thread