CCFC V SHREWS Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Chipfat

And who made the decision to pay them top wages!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SISU have to go along with anyone connected to them,, the decision making at the club is so bad and getting worse and would any new manager want to come into this.

TF WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF FOOTBALL AND YOU ARE AT THE HEAD OF IT FOOK OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

scroobiustom

:wave: byebye love for football. really got into cycling this summer, think ill do that on saturdays for the foreseeable future

torchomatic

4-4! I can see it happening!

torchomatic

Could we get 11 loan players at the same time?

mark82

All I want now is for us to give it a go. We may not get anything out the game but a bit of effort wouldn't hurt.

Tad

5-4! We're gonna win 5-4, we're gonna win 5-4....

Before you ask. Yes, yes I have lost my mind.

PhilWasn'tBabb

LOL that goal would appear to have got us off the bottom of the table... I'm sure the players will be well happy with that .... and expecting a bonus for it too

RichieGunns

In and around Cov.

Performed on the Belgrade main stage and at Warwick Arts Centre and the MAC. Been in a couple of pretty awful low budget films too.

Mainly tinker with films now and sitcoms, but in a writing capacity.

Good luck!!

Thanks dude! You've done more than me though! I'd love to perform at the belgrade :D For an actor thats like performing in front of your home crowd :D

Who scored by the way?

Diehard Si

LOL that goal would appear to have got us off the bottom of the table... I'm sure the players will be well happy with that .... and expecting a bonus for it too
I'd probably rather we did go bottom.

It's then a clear sign that it can't get any worse and has to get better. A lot better.

torchomatic

pit·i·ful (pt-fl)
adj.
1. Inspiring or deserving pity.
2. Arousing contemptuous pity, as through ineptitude or inadequacy. See Synonyms at pathetic.
3. Archaic Filled with pity or compassion.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pass me my whiskey.

Users who are viewing this thread