Ccfc transfer rumours (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Hopefully young Jack Boroughs might start knocking on the door come the end of the season too. Great with both feet as well.

Think he's just 17 at the moment though.

He looks a real prospect and similar to Bayliss in many ways.

Can't wait to see him in the first team.

I know it's youtun=be clips - but you can see he's got talent! Will look out for him.

SlowerThanPlatt

Burroughs is a good player. As Otis said he’s only 17 but imagine he’ll be featuring for the U23s a lot, quite nimble for a big lad. He plays further forward than Bayliss, as a 10 or wide, but can see similarities

Terry Gibson's perm

The young players that are coming through all seem very good in possession and are happy to take risks moving with the ball.

Mucca Mad Boys

just seen it on ssn, anyone know roughly what sell on clause will be or how much we might get if he goes for 20 million as an example?

I don’t think anyone knows, but it’ll be somewhere between 10-25%. If it’s closer to 20% we’ll be laughing.

shmmeee

Why would you not consider all options; even if it is not the first choice option. I don't understand why fans are stuck in this rut of 4-4-2. This year we have gained some small successes and not really used 4-4-2. The roles given to Doyle and Kelly means it isn't really an option unless you want to be camped in your own half. It has been more 4-2-3-1

It’s not about formation, just that Shipley will do damage further up the pitch. Same reason you wouldn’t stick Bayliss at right back.

David O'Day

Just need a couple of other clubs and then we can have an all out bidding war.

Just imagine the bets we could wager against Grenners with that money

Hobo

It’s not about formation, just that Shipley will do damage further up the pitch. Same reason you wouldn’t stick Bayliss at right back.
No I wouldn't put Bayliss at wing back but I would Shipley in an emergency especially from what I saw in the play off against County. He is learning to spoil if not tackle. I think he has a lot of vision about what is in front of him. Even when it doesn't come off, you can see how he is trying to make the pass. Bayliss has the strength of running at the heart of defence...which causes central defenders a problem. Do they get sucked into Bayliss or stick with the striker they are supposed to mark. Both cracking players we ideally should keep.

Users who are viewing this thread