ccfc Ltd finally dissolved (2 Viewers)

ccfcway

1) Alcazelzers (or whatever they're called) go plop plop fizz.

2) Austin Allegros start to bleed rust brown through their paint as their dissolving process begins.

And I'm out. That's my knowledge of things that dissolve done.

TF seems to have disappeared, is that the same

Somerset Sky Blue

Refreshers (sweets in multi colour tubes) dissolve - and leave a residue on the tongue.

Regarding the story in CT, it is a sensible decision to print that won't have any impact on the gate - perhaps just morale in the stands...

magic82ball

Followed by 5 good things our owners have done for us!!!!!

We'll give you a bit of time on that one though, about the same period it takes to build our new stadium from when they first announced it. LMFAO

Did you just laugh at your own joke?

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Hobo

Good Timing for the Article, happens last Friday but gets posted a couple of hours before a match? ;)

What are you on about...this is nothing news? The dissolving of the company has been tediously slow, but just procedure. The report submitted by the auditors is standard practice rather than anything sinister. Fans need to be informed, but it is no great shakes. Before a match is totally irrelevant I don't know what your agenda is?

NorthernWisdom

What are you on about...this is nothing news? The dissolving of the company has been tediously slow, but just procedure. The report submitted by the auditors is standard practice rather than anything sinister. Fans need to be informed, but it is no great shakes. Before a match is totally irrelevant I don't know what your agenda is?

tbf (and what surprises me more) is the headline is "as conduct of former directors investigated" when, as you say, the article itself bangs on (and on) about this just being procedure.

The choice of headline is surely *far* more worthy of comment than the timing ;)

(and yes, I know it's tabloid subeditors getting their dirty hands on Simon's carefully crafted prose)

Last edited:

Hobo

tbf (and what surprises me more) is the headline is "as conduct of former directors investigated" when, as you say, th article itself bangs on (and on) about this just being procedure.

The choice of headline is surely *far* more worthy of comment than the timing ;)

it is typical newspaper speak, a headline that is dissolved by the content of the article. ;) if Nicks issue is the headline he should have said rather than highlighting the timing :eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread